Kids?

James's POV
I had a black eye from Colby but I told everyone that I fell to save his ass. You're welcome Colby.
"Kyle" I whined. "What's wrong baby?" Kyle asked me. "I have saved up enough to adopt Tyler. Can we please adopt him?" I asked. He answered me with "Yessss!! But let's ask Sam,Colby and Stephanie." We walked into the kitchen and I asked "I finally have enough money to adopt Tyler, can I? Well it would be we like all of us raising Tyler. We even have a room. Tyler would be given my last name. Please?" They all said "Yes!" At the same time. "Thank you thank you!" I said as I gave them a hug.

I went to work with all the money. I walked in and said "Hello ladies!" One of them looked sad. I said "What's up Margert? You seem sad." Margert said "it's about Tyler.... Someone put a hold and they have the money and so the person is coming into to pay. I'm so sorry James." The other women were in on my plan. "Margert. I'm the person. I have been working a lot so I could have enough." I said. She had this huge smile on her face. I smiled back and gave her a hug. I gave the money to Sydney. And I walked back to get Tyler. He was crying like normal. I picked him up and as soon as he saw me he stopped crying. I grabbed his bag, dipper bag. I picked him up and started to walk back to the front. I signed all the papers and wrote down Tyler John Howell. I signed James William Howell. I was now a legal guardian for Tyler John Howell.

I went home. And we set up Tyler's room. I won't be surprised if Tyler is gay when he's older. Sam asked "What's his name?" I said "Tyler John Howell." I asked Colby to be an uncle and he said yes. I was going to ask Tom and Matthew to be the godfathers, and Gillian to be the godmother.

I was holding Tyler and his hand made its way up to my fringe/ bridge of my nose. I think that's his way of being calm. Stephanie wanted to hold Tyler. So I let her but as soon as he was in Steph's arm he started to cry. I looked over at him and he stopped. It's going to take a bit of time for Tyler to get used to other people holding him, but for now I have to hold him or be right side of the person who's holding him. The ladies gave me all the stuff I need for right now. I rocked Tyler and let him play with my nose/fringe. He yawned. It was so adorable. Kyle came up beside me and said "You're really good with him." "Thanks babe." I answered still rocking Tyler.

Tyler's room looks like this.

It was the small guest room but we turned it into a nursery for Tyler

Tyler finally fell asleep in my arms so I put him in his bed. I walked into mine and Kyle's room. There's a door leading to Tyler's.

I had to go down and ask Sam and Colby to be quieter. They listened. I went to bed but was awoken by Tyler. I rocked him after changing his dipper, till he fell asleep again. This time he slept the rest of the night. Kyle was sound asleep, I kissed him. I love him and our child. I kinda of feel bad for Stephanie being the only girl in this apartment. Oh well she could easily move out, with Colby. She's probably going to do something to me when we all wake up because Tyler woke up around 3 in the morning. She should know that babies wake up whenever they please.  I fell back asleep for the third time. I didn't care. We need get some baby food tomorrow I thought. I loved Tyler since the day I started working at my work, and I loved Kyle ever since I met him.