Don't Stop Me!!

Colby's POV
I got up and rolled out of bed and Stephanie's cuddles from the night before. I didn't want to leave her warmth or the blankets warmth, it was freezing cold in the apartment.  I woke up with extremely greasy hair. I ran my fingers through my hair and it was disgusting. So I walked into the bathroom. Pulled my pants down and took them off, then I took off my boxers, I had to pee so bad so I did and then I turned on the water and waited until the water was warm. I stepped in and turned on the shower. I let my hair get wet and then put shampoo in my hair and washed my hair. Then I washed my body. Since I wear skinny jeans all the time I have to shave my legs.  Which is a pain in the ass, if you ask me.

Stephanie's POV
Colby was in the shower and everyone else was still asleep. I had packed a bag before so I grabbed it and I got dressed really quickly and threw my hair in a messy bun and ran down the stairs. I had put a note on Colby's pillow. It was just a regular "note". I got outside and I ran. Mind you I grabbed my phone.

Colby's POV
After I was done my shower I walked back into my room and Stephanie wasn't there. I thought she was downstairs. I got dressed and saw a note on my pillow and I read it and I yelled while I was running into Sam's room "Sam! Wake up!" I jumped on him and he woke up and I yelled "Read this we have to go find her!" Sam put on his glasses so he could read.
The note read
"Don't try and stop me this time! I'm done. I'm sorry Colby. I'm sorry Sam. I'm sorry Kyle. I'm sorry James. I'm sorry Tyler. I'm sorry Tom. I'm sorry Gillian. I just can't. I hope you guys learn to love. I won't see your responses because I won't be alive to see them. You have know idea what's going on with me because none of you guys care. Colby I'm not stupid you like Sam and Brennen more than me, you've cheated on me twice. Sam you're my brother.
I'm sorry. I love you
Love Stephanie Golbach"   We have to find her! I woke up everyone. I need to find Stephanie! She's my true love.

Once we found Stephanie. She was about to jump off a bridge. I looked at her and said "If you go I go with you." I then grabbed her hand. Sam grabbed mine and said "If Colby goes because of you then I go too." Then Kyle and James did the same thing. We all looked at Stephanie and she stepped over the ledge and I just pulled her into a tight hug. Once we got back to our apartment, everything went back to normal.

I was cuddling with Stephanie and I asked "Stephanie can I see your arms?" She didn't say anything and she shook her head no and pulled away but I grabbed her arm and rolled her selves up and saw about 50 scars on each arm some were darker than others, a few of them were still fresh, which broke my heart to see. My baby girl has been self harming. This hurts me a lot more. 

Y-Yes I have feelings for Sam and Brennen........ I don't know who to be with. Stephanie I love her and she's the first person I have ever loved in a relationship way. My heart is leading me towards Stephanie. I ship Colbanie which is me and Stephanie. My fans ship Solby and Brolby. My fans are leading me towards Sam. My head is leading towards Brennen. Why do I have to have feelings for all three of them! I've almost had a kid with Stephanie. I've kissed Sam more than once. And Brennen I've kissed him for a video but he kissed me off camera. This is so fucking hard ugh! Sam is really adorable. Brennen works out and has amazing abs and v-line. Stephanie is really good with cuddling me and making sure I'm okay. She puts other people before herself. She wants me to be happy before she's happy. I don't know who I want to be with. This is stressful! I got mad and punched a doorframe so I have a bruised knuckles. I seriously need to find a new way to let out my anger. This is really starting to stress me out! Considering I punched a doorframe. I honestly don't know who I want to be with. I don't even know what to do at this point.