Sleep, pizza or bæs

Carlos POV
After 5 years of hell, I was finally going to ask Ruby to marry me. I'm now 19 almost 20. Ruby's 18. I love her. On the last 2 weeks of school, I ditched. I don't care, it's just signing yearbooks, and shit like that. I hid until after the bells rang. I walked into the office and said "Good morning, Mrs. Taylor. I hate to pull Ruby Oakley out of class, but I'm her cousin and our aunt is in the hospital. I was already signed out by my older brother Raidyn Edwards last week. My brothers are driving me and Ruby to the hospital. She will be returning next week. We think this week will be our aunt's last week." I had started to cry and she came around the desk to give me a hug. And she pulled Ruby out of class. I am sneaky.

Ruby's POV
I was sitting in English, dreading being at school today. Mr. Fortin took the attendance and began the lesson. We were learning some dumb shit. I was working on the lesson, when Mrs. Taylor walk in as says "Ruby? Please take your things and grab whatever you need for homework for this week and come to the office when you are done." So I packed up my things and grabbed my stuff from my locker and went to the office.
In the office I see Carlos. And Mrs. Taylor explain what's going on and at first I was a bit confused but Carlos nudged me and I played along. She said that I will be returning next week. Carlos slings his arm around me and we walk out of the office and got into Raidyn's car. He drove us to our house.

Carlos POV
I didn't know Shane was home. Ruby and I went to my house. Raidyn brought a guy home. His name was Gabe. I loved Ruby. Ruby and I watched movies. I got us snacks.

Raidyn's POV
After I dropped Ruby and Carlos off at my house I went to Sam's apartment. I'm bisexual, and there's this girl who thinks I'm hers. I'm not I like Reed's brother Gabe. I got into an argument with Sam.
Sam said "Just tell the girl you like a guy."  I got angry at that point. I'm bipolar so anything can sit me off. I said "Sam that's the point I like one of your friends!" "Who?" Sam said as he looked at the ground.  I answered him with "Not you, not Colby, not Reed, not James, not Kyle." I knew I missed one on purpose. Sam said "You left one out." "Okay fine I'm in love with Gabe, I always have been." I said right as Gabe walked into Sam's apartment.... Fuck my life.....

Gabe's POV
When Sam introduced me into Raidyn Edwards, I knew I liked him. His blue eyes is what killed me. Oh I'm a not very open bisexual person. The only people that know are Sam,Colby, Stephanie, James, Kyle and Reed. I was going over to Sam's house to tell Raidyn I like him. I knew he was there because I texted Sam earlier. I got to Sam's and open the door. As I walked in Raidyn said "Okay fine I'm in love with Gabe, I always have been." My heart skipped a beat. I ran over to Raidyn and smashed my lips into his. I kissed Raidyn Edwards. I said after I pulled away "I love you too Raids. I have since Sam introduced me to you." I kissed him again and said "Will you be my boyfriend?" He looked shocked and said "Yes!!!!" We left and went to a cafe I payed for his drink and donut. He is the best boyfriend I've ever had.