1 fuck,2 fuck,red fuck and blue fuck

Smut warning
James's POV
I was sitting on top of Kyle making out. Tyler was at my parents house. Kyle and I were making out and he tugged on my shirt meaning he wanted it off. I broke the kiss and took off my shirt and his. We were both turned on him a bit more than me.
As we were making out I felt his hand go down over my abs. Then he un zipped my jeans, and rested his hand there. I moaned.. At this point I have already taken off his pants leaving him in his boxers. After my pants were on the floor, I grinded my boner onto his and he moaned into the kiss. I let his boner be free,with that I threw his boxers somewhere in the room I think they ended up on the window. I roughly took off mine throwing them this time mine landed on the door handle. I grinded on Kyle earning a moan from him. I kept doing that till I know I was able to start stroking him. My hand was going up and down, he's like 6 or 7 inches. I went down on him and put my mouth on his member and I licked his tip, Kyle moaned. I started bobbing my head up and down. I gagged and almost choked. Kyle started to thrust into me, I licked his penis from the balls to the tip. Kyle said "J-James. I'm going to c-cum" once he came into my mouth I swallowed and right before I swallowed, I kissed Kyle and he tasted himself. Kyle flipped me over and tied my hands to the bed, and gets on me. He started to kiss me roughly. He then started to stroke me. I'm like 7 or 8 inches... Then he put me in his mouth and made me cum and he made me taste myself.  He untied me. Kyle was sitting on me kissing me and he got hard again.. So did I...... Little did we know that Sam,Stephanie, and Colby were home....

Kyle said to me "I know I'm usually the bottom but I want to ram myself into you."  Fine is what I said.  Kyle can be kinky sometimes.... Without warning he slammed himself into me. "Kyle!" I moaned in pain and in pleasure. He was enjoying this. I'm not a freaking bottom he is. I'm a topper. I'm not used to him slamming in and out of me. This continued for about 2 hours before we both got tired. After our sex, (which was amazing) we cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Colby's POV
I was watching a movie with Stephanie and Sam. Sam was on the chair and I was on the couch. Gillian came over. She was cuddling Sam and she went into Steph's and mine room, 5 minutes later Stephanie did the same. I just thought it was girl problems.

Stephanie's POV
So I'm going to prank Colby again... Gillian and Sam are in on the prank. Gillian and I have our clothes with us.

The prank
One of my bras thrown on the ground, one of Gillian's bras thrown across the room. A pair of my underwear and a pair of Gillian's underwear somewhere in the room. Shirts and pants thrown somewhere in the room. And Sam's clothes all over the floor including a pair of his boxers. Sam comes into my room. Gillian and I where already in our bras and underwear, Sam is now in his boxers... (Kinda of awkward since I'm his sister) We all got under the covers. I said "Gillian we need to kiss, and Sam I guess we need to kiss as well... To make it believable." We moaned to get Colby's attention, a few minutes later he comes in...

Colby's POV
Sam,Stephanie and Gillian were all in mine and Stephanie's room. About 10 minutes later I heard them moan.. What the fuck. I started to walk to my room. I opened the door and heard "Shit we forgot to lock the door." I see all of their clothes on the floor... I look to the bed.. And I see Stephanie kissing Gillian and Sam kissing both of them. I said "Sam what the hell!" Sam turned his head toward me and said "You can join... If you want... We were thinking about doing a foursome...." I was so fucking pissed off. I yelled "STEPHANIE GOLBACH! WE ARE DONE. NO MORE COLBY FOR YOU. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!" I got so mad that I made a hole next to the doorframe, where my punching bag is, there's a hole in that too. "FINE I'M BETTER OFF DEAD!" Stephanie screamed. And I accidentally hit her..... She can't post that video now... With that she run out of the room and slammed the door shut. She has clothes in Sam's room so she put them on.  Sam said "Colby it's a prank. I wouldn't kiss my sister like she's my girlfriend. Gillian I think it would best if you went home... I'll walk you to your car. " Gillian left.

Sam's POV
I had to kick my girlfriend out due to Colby. I now have to deal with him. I walked Gillian to her car and kissed her goodbye. I went back inside, just to see Colby drinking. I said "Colby? Really?" Colby you know that drinking could end up killing you? Colby, Stephanie cares about you so much. 1Why would you hit her. Colby I think you should go live with Brennen... I am sorry but i think it's best." Colby said he wasn't living with Brennen.  

Stephanie was now crying. I hate the fact that Colby gets all worked up over nothing.  Well Stephanie did pull two really insane pranks on him though. I love Gillian like a lot. 

James's POV

Kyle woke up and we had round 3. We still didn't know that Stephanie, Colby, Gillian and Sam were home. 

Kyle started to kiss me roughly for the third time this night. My god someone is horny. I like when he is this way. He bit my lip nibbling just a bit to turn me on... that little fucker. He knows that is my one weakness. I was trying to resist but that only made him bit my lip a little harder,and that's when my dick started to rise... Kyle you are a cock sucker. Kyle slammed himself into me, without a fucking warning... Thanks that's totally not going to hurt I said in my head. I yelled "Daddy! Just fucking fuck me already." and that is when he listened and slammed into me. Kyle was hard as fuck, I was trying not to cry. But I ended up crying. Yes in pain have you seen Kyle's dick? No okay. I also was crying because his dick felt so good ramming into my ass. You have no idea how sore I will be tomorrow. I just realized that there was a light on under Sam's room and under Colby's room! What the actual flying fuck????!?!?!?!? "OMFG THEY HAVE HEARD US HAVING SEX! WE HAD SEX THREE FUCKING TIMES! WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY TELL US THAT THEY WERE GOING TO BE HOME, AND NOT MAKE US FIND OUT THE FUCKING HARD WAY? " My mind kept repeating that over and over again.  I don't know if that pissed Kyle off or turned him on. He made me even louder then before. I am so turned on... Fuck you Kyle for doing this to me. Oh My God I said while I reached my climax. 

What will happen in the morning? Will the rest ask if the had sex? Will James be sore? Read to find out!