Behind bars

A/n so this chapter was supposed to be after prom, but I guess wattpad didn't want it like that so, a little change but I can fix it.
Sam's POV
Three weeks after prom......Me,Colby,Uncle Elton,Stephanie,James,Kyle,Amanda(Elton's girlfriend), Corey, Devin(Corey's girlfriend), Gillian, Brennen, and Sierra,exploring an abandoned mall for the second time...

Tyler was with Tom. Stephanie is no longer pregnant she thought she was but turns out she wasn't.

All of us we were exploring and I heard something. I said with fear in my voice "Guys! I fucking heard someone!" That thing spoke again "Hello" Elton was the stupid one and said "Hello?"  It spoke again "Get out now..." James screamed like a girl, I tried not to laugh but I had too, but walked up to me a slapped me. James and Kyle were scared shitless. They were holding hands. Stephanie and Colby were holding hands. Gillian was not letting me go anytime soon. All the couples were holding hands or cuddling. Elton and his girlfriend are cute. I even saw Brennen sneak his arm around Sierra. We found the entrance,we came in and got the hell out and we saw the police. Great just great. James has a record......

We walked over to them and Officer Hartung said "Who's in charge of the young ones?" He pointed to Gillian,Stephanie, Kyle and James. I looked over at Colby, then over at Elton. He's taken the blow for all of us. He started to speak "Officer.... I_______" I cut him off and said "I am the one in charge of them, I take full responsibility." Colby looked at me like I was stupid. Officer Hartung said "How old are they?" I said while I pointed to each person "Uhm James is 17, Kyle is 17, Stephanie is 20,Gillian is 20, Colby is 20, and I'm 20." He asked "Can I speak with James?" James said "Yeah."

James POV
We saw the police I was going to run for it but I already have a record so I just stayed put. The officer asked to talk to me,away from anyone. He said "I know you know a record. I know your father is a police officer. I could easily arrest you. You know that right?" I said "Yes I'm very aware of that. Please don't arrest me, I have a boyfriend and a kid." "Oh I didn't know your gay? Have you talked to your dad lately?" He asked. I answered with "Yes I'm gay and Kyle is my boyfriend. And no I haven't talked to my dad since I moved to La. In fact I haven't talked to him since I came out as gay. He disowned me. I adopted a kid so please don't arrest me."  The officer and I walked back and I acted scared and ran into Kyle. It was cute.

Sam's POV
Okay good they didn't arrest James. So that's good. But I had a feeling that I would get arrested. Next thing I knew was I was up against a fence getting patted down. I knew they probably wanted to search me fully......  The officer said "I want to do a full search on you, I also want to ask you some questions, so if you could come with me that would be great." I just nodded. I was still on the fence and he grabbed my right and then my left and put me in handcuffs. It probably scared Stephanie and Kyle. I gave Gillian a kiss. And he put me in the back of the police car. Mind you I was a bit scared.

In the car the officer said "Samuel is it?" I said "It's Sam but yes." He said "First question, is there anything I need to know about you and drugs?" Shit I thought. I answered with "Besides allergy medicine no. Okay is what he said. Once we got to the room he made me strip fully and he checked me. So I took off my shirt. Next was my beanie(I mean one of Colby's beanies). After that I took of my shoes and socks. I undid my belt, and put it with my clothes. I then took off my jeans. I asked the officer to look away while I pull my boxers down and he did. I spread my arms and legs and he did a full on body check. He didn't find anything and he told me to get dressed. He also told me that I had to stay the night in jail for bringing two 17 year old kids into an abandoned mall. But they could've stayed home. Colby is going to be so pissed off at me. I did for James. He would have gone to jail not juvenile justice centre, because he's already been to juvenile justice centre. I don't care that I'm in jail I did it for family.

I was on the fence looking around

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I was on the fence looking around. They put me all by myself so no one would harm me. I really don't like this. Stephanie is going to hate me. I've been thrown to a fence like more than 4 times. So they officer put me all by myself.

It was time for dinner. I got in line and took a tray and the diner lady or whatever you want to call her, plopped some shit on my plate. I sat down at a table. I ate the crap. It was okay. Then it was visiting hour. Elton showed up. "Dude why are you here?" I asked Elton. He said "Dude why the fuck did you take the blame?" I couldn't tell him about James so I said "Because you have always taken the blow for all of us and I didn't want you to go to jail." He said "Sam I don't care. You guys are my family, I'll do anything for family." "Exactly" is all that I said. The visiting hours ended and we said goodbye. I went to my "cell" and tried to get some sleep on this shitty ass bed. It was shit. I just have to remember that I did it for family. 

The next morning I didn't sleep at night at all. The guard came in with officer and they released me. Elton picked me. The car ride was awkward as hell. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep on the car ride home because Elton shook me to get me to wake up, once I finally got up I said "Sorry dude I didn't sleep at all last night. The bed and the food was shit, I ended up throwing up all night." "Nah it's all good." He told me. I said goodbye and thank you for the ride home.

When I walked into the apartment. And everything went to normal. I walked passed James and said "You're welcome for saving your ass." No one knows that I've was thrown to a fence and the ground more than 4 times. And I'm not about to tell anyone. It's bull shit.

I went to get food. I was so hungry. I went to the cupboard and grabbed some microwave Mac and cheese, and chicken nuggets. I don't care that the food is not good for me it will still better than that shit the gave me at the jail. It was fucking disgusting. After I got my food I went to sit on the couch with everyone. Tyler was playing on the ground with James and Kyle. Tyler hit me as I sat down and started eating. I don't care it didn't hurt I just wanted the food in my empty stomach. My god was I ever hungry.

 My god was I ever hungry

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The food was so good. I was getting slowly getting tired and I said good night and I went into my room. As soon as my head hit the pillow after I took my shirt and pants off, I fell asleep.

I slept the whole day. I woke up at like 4:00 or 5:00pm, but hey I needed that sleep though. It was a lazy day for me. I then fell back asleep 😂. It was that I needed.