Cheating again?

Stephanie's POV
I read Colby messages, and I'm not happy with him. I can't have ice cream but I don't care I got out of bed with mine and Colby's phone and went to the kitchen. I sat both our phones done and grabbed a spoon and set that down and walked to the freezer and grabbed the mint chocolate ice cream. I sat up on the counter and started to cry. Sam must of heard me. Because next thing I knew Sam has joined me eating my ice cream. "Stephanie you can't have dairy products." Sam said. "Sam I don't care." I said while still crying. He said "Awww Stephanie what's wrong?" "Colby" is all I managed to say. I unlocked Colby's phone and showed Sam the message between Sierra and him. Sam just pulled me into a hug. I can't believe him. I walked into my room and woke Colby up. We were all sitting in the kitchen and Colby was really quite. I said "Colby. First Tori, and now Sierra? You do realise I'm still your girlfriend." I'm pretty surely I woke up Kyle and James and Tyler.  "Colby you can't keep cheating on me!" I yelled at him. Sam, Colby and I went into Sam's room. Kyle and James were making sure Tyler was still breathing. Colby was still quite. Sam said "You hurt my little sister. How does that make you feel?"

Colby's POV
I did something stupid last night.  I went to a bar just to hang out and this girl who was like 30 came up to me I told I have a girlfriend. But she got me extremely drunk. And I was rapped....I didn't saw yes to having sex. And Stephanie and Sam saw my message to her. It was her typing it for a prank. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Sam said "You hurt my little sister. How does that make you feel?" "I'm not cheating!" I said. Stephanie said "Colby I think we need to take a break from our relationship. No I'm dumping you, we just need to take a break." "Stephanie what? We've been together for two and a half years. But fine we can take a break. And here take this stuff bear I bought you." I threw the stuffed bear at her and she threw a stuffed Koloa at me.

It was Valentine's Day soon and I wanted to get Stephanie back. I went out with Brennen for lunch and to talk about how I'm going to get Stephanie back. Avery Dillion is an asshole. Brennen and I walked into the mall and I saw Stephanie with Avery Dillon. I know him from school. His hand was locked with Stephanie's. Stephanie saw me. So she kissed Avery, which turned into a make out. Without thinking but party due to the fact that I was mad I turned around and smashed my lips into Brennen's. In front everyone. Oh god. Stephanie saw too. I ran to the bathroom. I sat down on the floor and pulled my knees to my chest. I ran out to Brennen's car. I got a text from Brennen 
Brennen: What the actual hell was that about? 
I read it and texted him
Colby: Just drive me home
Brennen: Fine. Where are you? Stephanie's coming as well.
Colby: Just forget it. I'll walk home.
Brennen: Oh fuck no Colby, I'm not not letting you walk home alone in La.
Colby: Brennen it's fine! I texted Sam to come to pick me! I don't want to be around Stephanie!
Brennen: Fine but don't be a bitch.
I texted Sam before I responded
Colby: Sam come pick me up please
Sam: Okay be there in 5
Colby: Thanks

Sam picked me up and drove me home. I went to my room and I didn't talk to anyone.  I was pissed off. After I received a text,I read it and got more pissed off that I threw my phone at the wall, not caring if it broke. Sam came in and said "Colby come the fuck done!" I snapped "Sam don't tell me what to do! Leave me alone!"

Sam's POV
I don't know what the hell is Colby's problem. But it needs to stop. He threw his phone and Stephanie isn't allowed in her room to sleep. Stephanie's sleeping  on couch. I will not let her. So she slept in my room. She's my sister so I don't care if she sleeps in my bed with me.

I hate when Colby gets angry

I hate when Colby gets angry. He punched James in the eye before. He broke his phone. I don't think he knows how angry he can get. It's painful. I get scared of him sometimes.  He punched me today. I know what I'm getting him for Valentine's Day. He's getting a punching bag and gloves. Because he can punch/kick or whatever instead of people.