Prom.

Colby's POV
I knew I had to ask Stephanie to prom. But I don't know how. I have a big idea. I needed Sam to help film it. Stephanie was out with Sierra, James,Gillian, Tom, a whole bunch of other people, shopping for prom crap. They were kinda of in on the plan.
This was my idea

I want to do something really big. So I got a lot of candles and made the proposal so big that it would be so memorable.

Stephanie's POV
Colby still hasn't asked me to prom yet! Proms in about 2 weeks. I'm stressing out. Tom asked Matthew in the cutest way, he bought flowers and went on a boat. Sierra had feelings for Brennen. So while we were out today I was going to push Brennen, or leave them alone. Sam hasn't asked Gillian yet, neither did Kyle,

Sam's POV
I'm in deep shit. I haven't asked Gillian to prom yet! Ugh I've been so busy with YouTube and helping Colby and Kyle with their proposals that I haven't had time to plan my own! Gahhh! Gosh dang it!

I have an idea but I don't know if it will be big.

I want to take Gillian to the beach and have prom? Written in the sand me standing behind walking up to her with a rose. I'm sure some other dude has this before but whatever.

Gillian's POV
Sam wanted to take me to the beach, maybe he'll ask me to prom.

 Him and I have been together for almost 4 years? Now

Him and I have been together for almost 4 years? Now. I got bored and he let me draw on his arms. He lets me draw whatever because he loves me. So I got ready and Colby dropped me off at the beach. There was something written in the sand so I walked over to it and it said PROM? And I didn't know Sam was filming this and I didn't know he was there already. I turn around and see Sam walking toward with a big ass bouquet of roses. He said "Will you go to prom with me?" "YES" I said pretty much screaming.

Stephanie's POV
Colby finally asked me to prom! I said yes duh. I mean it's Colby Brock. I stole a pair of Colby's boxers and I was wearing them for shorts with his sweater. But I didn't want to take off the boxers. His boxers felt really nice, and comfortable and they fit me perfectly. Why? There's this girl I like but she likes Brennen. Yes I like two people.

Brennen's POV
I'm starting to get feelings for Sierra.... She's so adorable. I asked her to prom and she said yes! The thing is, I don't think she likes me, I mean I'm bisexual and I still like Colby. I honestly think Sierra is straight, well I'll find out when I kiss her at prom after a slow song. Wait she told me she's bisexual. I am too.

Stephanie's POV
Everything went well. Brennen even kissed Sierra! I ship it.... Unfortunately that was the girl I liked.... Oh well. Prom was amazing. A lot of people won King/ queen and queen/king.

The people who won are Stephanie and Colby, Sam and Gillian,Kyle and James,Sierra and Brennen, Amanda and Elton,Corey and Devin, and I think Tom and Matthew won too.
I'm starting to hate Tom, he's been sneaking around. If he cheating on Matthew I'm going to flip my shit on him. Matthew is my cousin..

Matthew's POV
I don't want to think this but I think Tom is cheating on me. I love him. We were at his house and I had too ask so while we were cuddling I said "Tom are you c-cheating on me?" He didn't answer great. So he is cheating on me.