Help! I can't loose her!

Colby's POV
Stephanie and I were sleeping and all of a sudden she starts shaking and yelling. She was having a nightmare which caused her to have a seizure. This has never happened before.

In Stephanie's nightmare POV
"Sam stop! I said no. Sam! Seriously!" I turned my head as I saw him take off his belt. "Samuel John Golbach! Fucking stop!" He's drunk. He took off his shirt. He walked toward me. I tried to kick him but I couldn't. He unbuttoned my jeans, and pulled them down. Then he took off my shirt. I was left in my bra and underwear. He took off his pants pulling his boxers down with them and I screamed "SAM!! Stop! Please!" I turned my head knowing what was about to happened. The next thing I knew I was naked and my hands tied to the bed. "SAM PLEASE!" I shouted. And with that Sam was rapping me. My own brother. I woke myself up by slapping myself and screaming.

Colby's POV
I yelled "Sam get in here now!" He run into my room and Stephanie said "Sam get the fuck away from me!" I held Stephanie tight. She was still shaking. "Just go please Sam." I said. What the fuck was happening. I said "Stephanie? What's wrong!?" She just fell back asleep.

In Stephanie's nightmare POV
"Sam stop! I said no. Sam! Seriously!" I turned my head as I saw him take off his belt. "Samuel John Golboch! Fucking stop!" He's drunk. He took off his shirt. He walked toward me. I tried to kick him but I couldn't. He unbuttoned my jeans, and pulled them down. Then he took off my shirt. I was left in my bra and underwear. He took off his pants pulling his boxers down with them and I screamed "SAM!! Stop! Please!" I turned my head knowing what was about to happened. The next thing I knew I was naked and my hands tied to the bed. "SAM PLEASE!" I shouted. And with that Sam was rapping me. My own brother. But then Colby walked in and was already taking his shirt off and his belt. He took his jeans and boxers off. I was on my knees, hands tied to the bed, my legs were tied to the bed. I screamed "FUCKING STOP BOTH OF YOU!!" But that led to having duck tape to my mouth. Colby was behind me fucking me from behind me and Sam was in front of me fucking me from the front of me. I was getting rapped by two guys. My life's going to be hell. What if I get pregnant two times? Sam and Colby came and neither Sam nor Colby pulled out. Plus neither of them wore a condom.Fuck my life. I woke myself up.

Stephanie's POV
Colby said "What's wrong babe?" I yelled at him "Get the fuck away from me now!"

That nightmare was scary as shit. No one should ever be rapped, unfortunately Colby was twice when he was little and once was when he was 18. That's why I'm not telling him about the nightmare. I'm also not telling him that I've been rapped by my own father. Sam doesn't even know I was rapped by my father, when I like 6 and again when I was 17. I went into the living room and slept on the couch.

Colby's POV
It's been 4 years since I was rapped. I don't know if Stephanie has ever been rapped. I want to know if she has ever been because she is my beautiful baby girl and I love her to death😍😘. I want to marry her someday. And start a family 😏.

Colby's dream
She was wearing a white beautiful dress, my dad walking her down the aisle. Gillian as her maid of honour, Sam my best man. Tom and Matthew are behind me too. Kyle and James are going to behind Stephanie because Kyle is her brother. Even Tyler is there. Stephanie comes up to where we are standing and James come in with Tyler. Tyler is throwing all these colourful rose petals. The priest says some crap and says "Do you Cole Robert Brock take Stephanie Alice Rosè Golbach to be your wife?" I said "I do." The priest says some more crap and says "Do you Stephanie Alice Rosè Golbach take Cole Robert Brock to be your husband?" She said "I do." The priest says "You may now kiss the bride." I kiss Stephanie,and the priest says "I know pronounce you Mr and Mrs. Colby Golbrock." Our last name is combined so she could keep her last name. And so I could too.

*End of dream still in Colby's POV*
I guess you could say I got excited because now I have a boner. But Stephanie isn't here to help me so I guess I'll has to solve my own problem. 😭 I want Stephanie's touch not my own. Well I want my own,but Steph's is better. I was naked and I was jerking off. I was moaning Stephanie's name. I was a moaning mess, and I love it. I want Stephanie to hear to make her want to fuck me tonight for round 2 😏. That's when my door flys open..........

A/n Who do you think opens Colby's door while he's jerking off?