All thanks to that one night at band camp

James POV
My boyfriend finally came out to his family as gay. I'm so happy I found him in grade 9. I did bad things before. I was one of those popular people. Well I was until I came out as gay. My life took a downward spiral when I came out as gay. But I found my dork. Kyle Matthew Golbach. The only thing is he has a brother and sister, and now we live with them.... I was a jock, but then I started smoking and I wasn't a popular jock anymore. My old friends were always picking on Kyle and one day I finally snapped,I was sick seeing him get beat up. Let's just say I fell into the wrong crowd. My life was hell until I meet Kyle. That's us in the photo I'm the one on the right, and Kyle is on the left.

Kyle and I kissed for the first time in band camp. I leaned down and kissed him, he was the one that pulled me in closer. We kissed passionately until someone opened the door and I legit pushed him off me.

Kyle and I live with Sam,Stephanie and Colby. Colby seems nice. Sam and Stephanie are Kyle's brother and sister. I don't think Stephanie likes me. But she knows other gay people. Her one best friend is gay. And her other friend is getting married to Colby's brother, Felix is gay. I only know that because Felix is my cousin. And Felix is dating Gage. They are cute together.

Colby and Stephanie went on a date, Sam and his girlfriend Gillian went on a date, and Tom and his boyfriend Matthew went on a date as well so that means Kyle and I had the whole house to ourselves 😏.

Kyle was looking for something in our closest, I could make a gay joke but I don't want to. I heard Pierce The Veil fill the room. I don't like Pierce The Veil,but I listen to it because that's my boyfriends favourite band. I make him listen to Falling In Reverse so I guess it's pay back. I walked into our room and saw Kyle dancing to Bulletproof Love. He's such a dork but he's my dork. Hurt him and I swear to god I'll kill you. I quietly stood behind him and snaked my arms around his waist and sat my head on his shoulder swaying with him.

I started to kiss his neck, and he turned around so we were face to face. He kissed my lips. I'm a little taller than Kyle. I kissed his lips and worked my way to his jawline then his ear. Leaving a hickey. He pushed me up against the wall and I turned the music off. He pushed me on the bed. And we made out. We kept kissing and making out with each other. Shit I said in my head, I'm turned on and I have a boner. If Kyle knows I have a boner he'll be a big tease. As he kissed me and my neck leaving a trail of hickeys great now Stephanie,Colby and Sam will know we were doing something. I'm sure he felt my boner because he grinned himself against me. Why does he have to do this. We were on our sides kissing and I started to feel his body, I got to his belt and tried to unbuckle it. After about a minute of me struggling I finally got it. Kyle pulled me closer and grinned on me again. It's not helping that I'm wearing girl skinny jeans. "Kyle" I moaned. "What am I doing now James" Kyle said with a smirk on his face. Stephanie and Colby, Sam came home....  I moaned really load as Sam, Colby and Stephanie walked into the apartment.  Stephanie went to the bathroom and instead she walked in on us, and after I moaned. Sam and Colby just looked at each other and laughed.  Kyle and I went into the living and I was just embarrassed as hell, like I was a very bright shade of red/pink.