School I mean hell

A/N two chapters in one for this story
Tyler's POV
Dylan wasn't at school today and it sucks for me as I was alone. I was putting my books in my locker, when there stood Trevor Moran with his girlfriend Catherine Burr, the school's bully. He was walking towards me and pushed me into my locker. He kicked my stomach and then punched me in the eye. Kicked my leg so I'd fall and then picked me up and punched my lip....  Thank god the school's police was there.... I was taken into the nurses office, then to the office. We got a new principal because our old one got fired for saying a hateful comment to a, student in front of their boss.  I looked like this... but worse....

God it hurt so bad

God it hurt so bad. I wanted to get out of this hell but there was no way I could leave this shit hole early. I can't ditch my queers in GSA. I just want my boyfriend to come save me.

Dylan's POV

I hate that I missed school today and leaving Tyler alone with Trevor and Catherine, the two most annoying ass bullies. You have no idea how bad I feel. I swear to god I will beat their asses if they touch my baby boy Tyler. I hate being sick.

Tyler's POV

As my gay beaten up ass made it too my next class, I heard rumors and everyone laughing. I normally would just hold Dylan's hand and the haters can go piss off. I walked into my drama class(Haha yes I am a drama geek) my teacher looked at me and said "I'm sorry but I can't let you get more hurt in today's activities. So please go sit on the stage." I just nodded not wanting to say anything. We are rehearsing our play which Dylan and I are the main actors. (Yes it's a gay love story. How funny eh?) Our play is sort of like can you guess? Romeo and Romeo. Shocker.

I walked to the stage got into my place for the first scene, my teacher looked at me and I said "Just because Dylan's not here and I'm beaten up doesn't mean I'm going to sit and watch the play that I am one of the main actors."

Today we are going over the last scene which is the kiss and death scene. We are taking a modern day Romeo and Romeo. In the end I have to jump off the stage without Dylan looking then he dies by stabbing himself with my dagger. 

I said my lines, it hurt like hell but I did. I'm such a mess.

I started to cry so I ran into the bathroom, not caring. I sat up on the bench. I really wanted to die. I started to make a plan...

At my house, I was in my room, I didn't really talk to Dylan when I came home. I just put my hood up and called it a day. My dad's walked into my room and sat down on my bed. James said "Hey Tyler. Your school called today and said that you got into a fight.." At this point I have rolled over so I was lying on stomach.. I didn't respond I just cried into my pillow.... Kyle said "Awe Tyler..." I screamed "Just leave me alone! I don't want to talk to you right now all I want is Dylan. But I can't because he's sick." My dad's looked at me and starting talking about how I'm not alone. I screamed "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR GODS SAKE!" I also threw a pillow at them and continued to cry. James said "Kyle maybe we should just let Tyler be..."   My dad's left me alone.  I ran up to my door and locked it. I texted my friend saying I'm sorry..