Signs?

Colby's POV
Stephanie wasn't feeling well the past month. And I don't know why. I thought one reason but she can't be pregnant we used a condom.... It could just be her period. If she is pregnant I'll be a dad.... And Sam will be an uncle.  I walked into the kitchen. Stephanie and Sam were already up talking about something, I don't know what. I walked in with only my burgundy jeans on, I'm close enough to both of them that I really could just walk into a room with only boxers on. Haha the time I answered the door for Sam with just my boxers on. I said "Hey Steph and Sam" Stephanie looked up at me and I could see the hurt in her eyes. Okay what the hell is going on? Sam spoke and said "Colby I need to talk to you." I answered "Uhm sure but can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?" Sam pushed me into his room and I did something stupid.... I kissed him.... We forgot to close the door and Stephanie saw.... She shouted "Is this what you to have been doing when I'm not home or not in the room?" "Stephanie" I tried to speak. "Save it!" She screamed and then ran into her room. "Colby" I heard Sam say. I questioned "What Sam What?" I didn't know I was crying until Sam put his arms around me  and wiped away my tears. "Sam please tell me what's going on." I finally said. Sam said "Fine, I'll tell you. Stephanie's has these mood swings. Colby did you use a condom that night?" I said "Sam? Are you trying to tell me Stephanie's pregnant??" Sam was shook and said "What the hell? Where did you get that idea from?" I answered "I don't know. She isn't feeling well, she went to the store out of the blue. I just have a feeling." We heard Stephanie's door open and she ran to the bathroom and threw up. Sam ran into the bathroom with a towel. I ran to bathroom and held Stephanie's hair. Sam went to go to the store to buy gravel and Powerade, and a pregnancy test. Which was probably awkward for him so he bought condoms as well. Stephanie pushed me out of the bathroom and locked the door. I went to my room.

Stephanie's POV
After I shoved Colby out of the bathroom I opened my cabinet and took out a pregnancy test and did what I was supposed to do. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of the stick and sent it to Gillian and Tom with this caption "In ten minutes I will know my future." Ten minutes passed and I checked the test again and it said positive. I took a new picture and sent it to Gillian and Tom with this caption "I know my future". Tom texted back "That's awesome!" Gillian texted back "You have a human inside you!" I told Sam and Colby. Colby looked shocked, Sam gave me the "saw that coming" look.

Sam's POV
I'm going to be an uncle. All thanks to Colby. Don't get me wrong I'm kinda of exited. Stephanie is going to have cravings, and she won't be able to be in videos.... Shit our parents can't know... Luckily she's only on stage one which is throwing up.

Colby's POV
How the hell is Stephanie pregnant? I used a fucking condom. It wasn't expired. It didn't have wholes it in. It didn't break, I was wearing it the whole time I was inside her.  I mean it could have broke. Is this because I didn't pull out? But I came in the fucking condom. I'm so fucking dumb. My parents are going to kill me, if the find out. Oh god I'm going back for a week, Sam and Steph are too. My dad will yell at me. "I should have used protection" I said mimicking him.  I need to get out of this house before I explode. I told Sam I'm going to Gabe's house. I got to Gabe's and told him everything. He said "We can get drunk to forget about it." A few beers passed (like 6 or 7) and I was almost drunk, a few more shots and I'll be drunk. Gabe and I were so drunk that he kissed me. And we laughed about it. Don't ever watch Shane Dawson while you're drunk. We ended up drinking more until like 2 in the am. Reed and his girlfriend walked him home and I got into an argument with Sam and Stephanie.......

A/n hahaha cliff hanger. I'm evil 😉😊☺️