Assfucks That I Call Family....

James POV 

I was on my phone and that's when my phone buzzed. It was my dad... I'm not telling Kyle that my dad messaged me.

Asshat: Hey James. How are you? 

My dad disowned me when I came out as gay. He hated me. He would beat me. When I was in high school after I came out as gay, I would get beat up at school then if my dad was in a bad mood when he came home, I'd get beat up even more. 

You must think I have a really happy family. But no I don't at all. My sister Blair hates me for no reason. She stole me from my parents. She's older. My mom was an alcoholic while she was pregnant with me. Blair was always sneaking out to be with her boyfriend, and I had to cover for her every time. One time she was supposed to watch me while my parents went to an anti gay pride, they were the ones trying to get gay people to die, my sister instead of watching me she went to get drunk and high with her boyfriend. At 4:00am my parents came home and there I was sitting on the couch. I remember them asking me why I was up. "Why are you up it's 4 in the morning?" I said "I had no one to tuck me in bed." They looked pissed off to the point I was scared. They said "Why? Where is your sister?" I didn't have time to say anything, because Blair walked in. "Shit." she mumbled. Ever since then she hated me. 

Fast forward to about Blair's 16th Birthday party. Before she went, downstairs she said "I swear to god if you do anything to ruin my birthday I'll tell mom and dad you're gay." I didn't tell her I was gay. I'm only 2 years younger than Blair. I moved away with Kyle when I was 16. Well technically 15. My mom tried to get an abortion as you see I was a drunk sex kid, and my mom didn't want me. But I was a failed abortion. 

My dad messaged me again.

Asshat: Fucking answer me faggot.  

I ignored him once again, then him and my mom added me into a group chat

Asshat: James don't make me say it again.

Assfuck: Hey son. 

Asshat is my dad and Assfuck is my mom.

I kept ignoring them until I got the rush to stand up to them.

James:Christine and Peter I'm fucking done. You both deiced to shut me out of your life simply because I like boys instead of girls. Don't text me when you feel like it because I'm not going to answer. You both have proven that you love Blair more. You've even said that from day one. So please take that and get the fuck out of my life. You two aren't my parents anymore. SO GOODBYE. 

Peter has been blocked by James.

Christine has been blocked by James. 

Tyler is 16 now. A/N YES I KNOW I JUST SAID HE'S EIGHT BUT I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING ALL THE BIRTHDAYS SO THEREFORE HE'S 16. 

Tyler's POV 

I came home from school with my friends. It was a Friday and they are sleeping over. If you can't tell already I'm gay.  I'm sure my dad's will be okay with me dating guys because they're gay.

I was on Instagram,when my friend posted a picture. The caption was cool

 The caption was cool