Love at first sight?

Logan's POV
So I met this girl. She's on my bus every morning. I somehow managed to get her snapchat. I know I shouldn't stare at her ass, but it looks so nice in leggings. Her and her boyfriend are taking a break from dating, so she's single.

This girl Stephanie and I have been talking for a while, and I'm starting to have feelings for her. She's so adorable. There was this one time where I left my wallet at my friends house and she was wearing her black leggings, skin tight ones, so I couldn't sit with her on the bus.

I invited her over to my house, to meet my family... Bad idea. After school on Friday, she came over to my house. She was spending the weekend because Sam and Colby were going somewhere with James and Kyle, and Tyler.

So we got off the bus, with my little brother and sister. Walking really slow so said "let's go."  We walked to my house, my hand accidentally was in Stephanie's hand,but she didn't take her hand away. Once we finally got to my house, Stephanie took off her shoes and placed them near the door so neatly. My mom comes and greets us and Stephanie said really shyly "Thank you for letting me spend the weekend here." My mom gave her a hug and said "No worries sweetie." My mom was literally squeezing Stephanie in a hug and I tried not to laugh, but the Stephanie gave me the "Help me I can't breathe" look and so I said "We are going to go to my room until dinner is ready." Okay was all she said, she released Stephanie. Once we got to my room I said jokingly "I saved you so what do I get?" "This." Is all she said before she dropped her stuff down and shut the door, and pushed me on my bed and then  she climbed on my stomach and attacked my lips with hers. As soon as we heard footsteps she got off of me and we both whiped our mouths off and fixed our hair. When my annoying brother barges into my room she was helping me with my homework.... He said "She's new, who is that? And since when do you bring girls home, you're always bring a guy home, you're gayer that straight pole!" I lost it, I said "Oh my god Damien! She's my best friend, and SHE has a name it's Stephanie. And just because I have very few female friends doesn't mean I'm gay! I hate you!" He left. And Steph sounded upset when she said "Oh we're just best friends." I felt so bad I said "No you're my beautiful, pretty,sexy girlfriend. Don't ever think that you're not."  Dinner was now ready. Oh god. My dad's home too. We all sat at the table. My mom, then my dad, then my two younger siblings, then Damien, then Stephanie and then me. Damien was right across me and he kicked my leg, I didn't do anything. Stephanie didn't really talk much. My mom made homemade biscuits and gravy with fried chicken my favourite. As we were eating my dad said something that I wish he didn't. He said "Laura can you please pass me the biscuits?" That made things awkward Stephanie said "Laura? His name is Logan. He's not a girl. He's your son!" That was nice of her too stand up for me but now I still have to tell Stephanie... After we were all done eating Stephanie offered to help clean up. She helped clean up and I just went to my room and slammed the door shut not caring. I have to tell Stephanie that I'm bisexual,and the fact that I'm transgender. I changed into a male when I was like 9 or 10. I don't think she'll care.

So after she was done helping my family clean up she came into my room. She said really cutely "Hey are you okay?" I wasn't really but I said "Yeah, I guess...." I trailed off the end part. Steph somehow knew I wasn't okay,and she said "Tell me what's wrong." I sighed know what I had to say, so I said "Well to start of my name was Laura until I was ten, I'm transgender. And I'm bisexual meaning I like boys and girls." She looked at me cutely and said "Oh that's cool, I wouldn't care if you were a girl or a guy I'd still date you. And I know what bisexual means because I am bisexual myself and I know a lot of gay and bisexual people. Plus I like you, how I liked Colby..." Wait was she really telling me that she likes me? I am so happy! I said "Wait really? I like you too. And thank you!" I'm pretty sure I Logan love Stephanie.

We were playing Xbox and cuddling, she beat me in Mortal Kombat... I mean she does live with 5 boys. We both got changed and she started to get tired so she crawled onto my chest, after I turned the Xbox and Tv off. We fell asleep in many positions.

 We fell asleep in many positions

And the one on the top.