Friends from high school

This for Ellie_Writes143 she's soo nice and go check out her book!

Ellie's POV
I was in La. James and I have been friends for a long time. I was the only one who stood by him when he came out as gay. Okay I'll admit that I had a huge crush on James....  He's gorgeous smile. I'm not excited to see his boyfriend Kyle. Kyle has always hated me, for no apparent reason.

I landed in La and automatically went to Tinder Greens and died a little when I saw Sam,Colby,Brennen and Stephanie! I ran up to them like I was a crazed fan... Wait I am. I said "Uhm hi... I watch your videos. I love you all! Can I get a picture?" The laughed a bit. I got a picture. I had to hold in a scream. Colby said "Do you want to sit with us?" I had to hold a fangirl scream, am I really having lunch the Sam Golbach, the Colby Brock, the Brennen Taylor and the Stephanie Golbach!?!? I said "Yes please." I know I was smiling like an idiot but I don't care. Our food came. I ordered what Brennen always orders. We made small talk when I said "I am in La for James's birthday. I want to surprise him. I was pretty much the only one who stood by him when he came out as gay. Do you guys think you could help me?" Sure is all they said. But part of the surprise is that I'm moving to La. I found apartment. My stuff has been shipped to the apartment. And it's already unpacked too. I planned ahead. They said "Come home with us and we'll surprise James." I said "Okay thank you guys!"

After we were done eating we just sat there and talked. "I have two questions. Is Solby real? And is Brolby real?" I saw Colby look at Sam, the way he does in videos, I almost screamed. Colby said "No. Solby nor Brolby is real. I'm in love with Stephanie." Oh was all I could say. The fandom will be forever upset...

I walked to the cashier and said table 28. It was Fletcher. I paid for my idols meals. Fletcher said "That will be $55.60." I payed Fletcher and gave him a $5 tip. "Before I leave, can I have your number? We went to high school together. We got drunk together a few times." I asked him. He said yes and handed me his phone and we exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.

I walked back to the table and said "Ready to go?" They said "Yes but we have to pay." I just smiled and started walking, and said "No you don't :) I payed!" They all were shocked and they said thanks. On the way to their apartment, the car ride was fully of Sam's crappy but yet cool music taste. Colby's emo music was way better.

We all got to the apartment, and they told me to wait. After 10-15 minutes,Colby texted me saying come in now. I opened the door and saw James. I dropped my purse on the floor and ran up to James and jumped into his arms and gave him a hug. I saw Kyle glare at me, then he huffed in anger, and walked into his room. As I got back down on the floor, this little kid comes running up to James and said "Daddy, daddy hurt me!" James said "Aw no! Tyler are you okay? Where does it hurt?" Tyler said "Right here." And then kissed James's check. He's sneaky. "Aw Tyler you're cute." He runs back to play in in his room. "James I missed you. Happy birthday! And I'm moving to La! I love you!" I covered my mouth right after I said that. He didn't seemed to be thrilled. "Oh okay cool and thanks!"

I went to my apartment which was across the hall. I got a text from and Unknown number.
Unknown: Hey I'm friends with Colby Brock. It's Reed.
Ellie: Cool.
Reed: Will you be my girlfriend? I hope your not a lesbian, there's nothing wrong if you are.
Ellie: Lol nope straight asf. And yes.

So Reed and I are now dating. He's cute. We played video games till like 4 or 5 in the morning. Haha oops. He's such a nerd and adorable. I love him.

I stole his sweater and it smells like him

I stole his sweater and it smells like him. I'm so happy I found him. Him and I are moving in together. I want to get our date tattooed on my ring finger. Reed said "Ellie babe I love you so much that words don't describe how much I love you." "I love you too Reed." I said. He leaned in and we kissed passionately, then he turned it into a make out session. Hey I'm not complaining.

A/n I know the picture isn't Reed, but in my story the picture is Reed.