Coffee and Sex?

Colby's POV
I'm nervous for Stephanie's and mine 1 year anniversary. Sam could tell I was nervous,because I rubbed the back of my neck. It's going to be our first time. Well her first time..... Mine happened with a drunk night.......I was rapped........ Let's just not get into that topic. Stephanie will be my first real time.  I want to make sure Stephanie has a special night. So Stephanie's best friends,Sam,Gage,and Gage's best friend (Felix), are helping me.

I had my brother and Felix go get a whole bunch of roses(red,pink,black,white,purple,teal, etc). Sam and I put together this romantic night, with everything. Tom and Gillian had to make sure Stephanie looked even hotter than she already does. Gabe and Reed came over to help as well. Gabe and Reed hung up streamers,balloons,etc. Sam helped me make my bedroom so romantic. Rose petals were at the door step. This is going to be the best night ever. I made sure I had a condom.

For the date I made Stephanie wear a dress. She went to her best friends house Gillian and Tom's house, to get ready. Gillian and Tom live together as roommates.

Tom texted me saying she's ready. So everyone left but Sam. Because he was to going to Gillian's house to hang out with Gillian. So I walked with him to drop off him off and pick up Stephanie and holy shit. Tom was going on a date with his boyfriend. I said goodbye to Sam, and I blindfolded Stephanie. I walked her to our apartment and took off her blindfold. She was so happy that she squeezed me a little bit too much. After we finished our movie and "coffee" it was hot chocolate neither of us like coffee.

We went into my room. My hand holding hers. I opened the door and she was so happy again. I closed the door after she was in, and I pushed her up against my door, kissing her passionately. She kissed back and pushed me back onto my bed,and started kissing again this time she moved to my neck and found my sweet spot.... I let out a moan causing her to look up at me and went to my chest. She tugged at my shirt because she wanted it off,I slowly took off my shirt. I pulled Stephanie on to my lap and kissed her passionately, and I took off her dress. She took off my pants. She started at my lips and kissed her way down to my v-line. I took this opportunity to flip her over so now I was on top.  I kissed her lips and went down to her chest and my hand slowly undid her bra. I made a big hickey on her boobs, and on her neck. Oops....... We are both fully naked. She kisses me as she grinds herself on me. She said "Do you have anything?" I pulled out of the condom, and slowly put it on. I was in a push up position,and I slowly entered her. She was moaning like crazy. After another 5 minutes or so she cam, and I released my load into her (I was still wearing the condom). She cuddled me until she fell asleep. Dam for our both first time that was amazing. Stephanie is cute when she's sleeping. That was the best sex ever. I texted Sam saying it was safe to come home, if he wanted too. A few hours passed and Sam came home, I was half asleep and in only my boxers when I got up to answer the door. Sam came inside and said "Hey dude you okay? You don't look well." I answered with "Sam I'm fine, I'm just tired I was sleeping till I heard the door." Sam said "Okay dude. Goodnight, Love you, have a good sleep." I said "Night dude."

Did Sam Golbach just say he loves me?? He has a girlfriend! Is he gay? No he's straight. I love Stephanie but I'm starting to like Sam in a relationship way instead of a brother way. There's no way Sam Golbach loves me. I'm not even gay? I might be bisexual, but I like Stephanie. Hell I just had sex with Stephanie and I enjoy it. What the hell is wrong with me right now? Sam did say once "That's easy I've been in the closet for 19 years." And I looked over at him and smiled. Sam and I are both 20 and Stephanie is 19.Sam and I have this ship name which is #Solby. But I don't think that ship is true. These thoughts were racing through my mind all night.

A/n every chapter will be 600 or more words. Let me know how this book is