"Moon? That's me!" I was kinda excited and worried at the same time.
"I thought you'll never notice it." I looked at him eyes wide open while he was smirking. I looked around and that wasn't the only picture.

There were pictures of me all around us. While I was smiling, laughing, reading, or doing my make up. That was so crazy.. but so sweet.

I turned around to the masks because I had this crazy thought.. and it was true.. there was a mask of my face between the other ones.. I held it in my hand very shocked. It was the scariest thing I've ever seen but it was amazing..

"I love you." he said and my heart was beating so hard I could feel it on my whole body...
"I love you."

I hugged him and I could feel a tear rolling down my cheek. As I let him go he looked at a man. He was sitting on a chair with some paper and pencil in his hands. I could already feel it coming towards me..

He was drawing something. Ethan smiled at me so I slowly walked over to the man... he smiled at me and handed me the picture.. it was a drawing of Ethan and I where we were looking at each other. I thanked him and turned around to Ethan.
I smiled at him tilting my head like 'are you serious?'. He shrugged totally proud of himself.

"Why am I everywhere?" I asked still smiling while I waled back towards him. "Because you are everything. It's all about you." he said putting his hand on my waist and pulling me closer. "What about the people.. what if somebody recognizes me and us and then-.." he cut me off. "Sshh don't worry about that. Leave int all to me." he said and I was skeptical but I nodded.

"You just had to make me cry, right?" I asked when he kept looking at me and I felt the tears in my eyes again. He wiped the tears which were rolling down my cheeks away..

After we hugged and kissed each other for a while we walked to the Santa Monica pier.
The sunset was amazing... the most amazing thing was that the sky wasn't blue or orange anymore.. it was pink. Everything was pink today. I looked at him and he lifted his hands. "I swear it has nothing to do with me! I'm not a wizard!" he said and I laughed.

When we arrived I smiled and bit my lower lip of excitement. There were so many people who where laughing and having fun. So many children who were running around. It was beautiful.. it looked like heaven. I've always wanted this.. I've always wanted to see people happy.. especially children.. I enjoyed seeing them free.. hearing them laugh.

"Where do you want to begin?"

I looked around.

"I don't know.. there are so many things.."

He looked around too.
"How about.. roller coaster?"

Ethan

She looked at me eyes wide open. "Uh... but.."
"You're afraid right?"

She bit her lip and nodded. "Ahh haha" I laughed letting my head fall bag and hugged her. "What's so funny?" she asked trying to free herself.

"You don't need to be afraid of anything as long as I'm next to you!"
"What if I throw up? I don't want to throw up on my birthday. She was so worried about it I rolled my eyes. That was cute.. "Then I'll hold your hair back just like I did it the last time and it ain't even that bad" I said and pulled her with me.

So we were sitting in the roller coaster and she was literally shaking and breathing fast. I couldn't stop staring and smiling at her. I've never seen anybody being so nervous about something so small like this was for kids.
"Oh god I don't know if I.." I grabbed her hand.
"Don't think about it.." we began to move and her grip tightened. I grabbed her face and kissed her. We were going up so there wasn't a problem.. but as we got down she did nothing... she didn't scream. She just bursted out in laughter.

I was enjoying it. Hearing her laugh was one of the best things ever.

Y/n

As we got off the roller coaster I was laughing at myself. "That's what I was afraid of? I asked and he laughed.

"Told you."

Ethan

Her hair was a little messed up because of the wind and when she was looking into the mirror I thought she would freak out. Girls and their hair... as I was getting ready for her to yell at me she just laughed.

"E, look at me haha!" she pointed at her hair. I took a deep breath and laughed with her. I blinked a little perplexed for a fe seconds because I loved it when she called me 'E'. I really enjoyed it because nobody did that yet. I knew it was something easy but it sounded so beautiful from her from.

After that we did a lot of other things. We went to the shooting gallery. She was watching me how I shot every single bottle in front of me down. Then she came loser and whispered in my ear

"Don't make it obvious that you know how to use it properly.."

She was right and I could kiss her for thinking about that. The way she was caring about things that even I didn't think or care of was insane.

Y/n​

He was really good. Too good.

I decided to look around a little bit and when I did that I saw a little sticker shop.

"Uuh! I'll be right back!" I said and rushed over to it.

There were so many cute stickers and little notebooks with glitter and all that stuff it made me smile. I knew it was some childish shit but I wasn't that old yet.

After a while someone tapped onto my shoulder...