He smiled in pain. "You'll never loose me either."
I leaned my head against his chest. That reminded me of something.

"Ethan my heart is beating for only you."

He kissed my head.
"But my heart isn't beating for you... it's racing every time I see you, it stops beating when I see that you don't feel good. My chest is going up and down faster than a roller coaster when you look into my eyes or touch me."

I hugged him very tightly feeling the warmth of his words... My love for him was endless. "Promise me that you'll love me forever and that you'll never let me go."

I looked at him very worried.

"I already did."

Ethan

"How do you feel bro?"

How should I explain it to him?

"Like a mess." that was on point.

"She didn't wake up yet, right?" I looked at the ground. "No she didn't. But Miranda said it would be normal."

"Bro I'm so sorry, I really don't know how to help you."
"Well I know how.."

He raised a brow and listened.

"I want every single one of them.. I want to kill them with my own hands. Especially the one who hit her."

His jaw dropped.

"Wait. They hit her?" I nodded and ran my hand trough my hair aggressively.
"Dude I swear you can call me son of a bitch if I don't kill them all."
I smiled. What a bro.
"They don't even know who they're messing with.. but I'll show them."

He sighed. "Bro I really never thought that you would.. love someone.. like you even hated the word 'love'." I smiled with a soft smirk.
"I'll explain it bro." I looked outside of the window.

"I hated love because I never felt or saw it. I always thought that it was irrelevant. I was just a stubborn person and she.. she is love. She came in my life and showed me herself."

He looked at me eyes widened with a big smile.
"I could listen to you all day talking about her.."

I laughed.

"I just love it when she gets exited about little things. For example.. we went out to eat ice cream and she was laughing all the time because the sprinkles looked so cute.. then we saw a man who was selling cotton candy and she was so excited.. just like a little kid... I love it when she's happy like that." he was listening and I could see that he liked it.

"And when we're arguing.. she acts like she's pissed but I always catch her staring and smiling at me. She doesn't know that. Sometimes when I get angry and raise my voice at her, she looks sad like a baby... but she never gives up on me and she never hates me for that no matter how difficult I am. She knows me so well without even knowing it.."

Y/n

The day on which we went out to eat ice cream... I was so happy because he made me laugh all the time. He put the ice cream all over his lips and kissed me. That was.. weird but very funny and tasty. I was asking myself if he was aware of how funny he was..

He sneezed and he hated sneezing. When he told me that I had to laugh even more. I had to laugh about how pissed he was because he sneezed and his nose was red. He hated the sound of it and how stupid it looked. I couldn't understand how someone could hate sneezing. He was so weird sometimes that it was funny again.

He acted like he was cold like always but I knew that he loved me. He doesn't know that. Especially as we saw the man who was selling cotton candy.

I looked at him totally excited and he smirked. I was literally shaking and jumping up like a kid. I knew that he liked that. He loved seeing me happy.

"Ethan I want cotton candy!"
He interlocked his hand with mine and bought me some. As I saw that he just bought some for me I got angry at him. "Don't tell me you don't like cotton candy!" he scratched his chin. "I do but it's too sticky." I rolled my eyes.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah?! After eating cotton candy your hands are sticky, your mouth is sticky, you have some of it on your shirt and somehow it melts immediately."

"Open your mouth and close your eyes." I said, not giving him the opportunity to speak out more facts. He raised a brow because it sounded weird but did what I said. Then I put a little streak of the cotton candy in his mouth -onto his tongue- without messing up.

"Open your eyes." he opened his eyes and tasted it even tho it almost melted away.. "Look! You didn't even notice it! From now on I'll do that for you. Doesn't matter if my hands get sticky as long as you enjoy it." I smiled and he smiled too... his smile... was something so pure.. I've never seen before..

Ethan

I took a deep breath.

He put his hand onto my shoulder.

"I'm glad that you're happy bro."
"I hope that you'll find your love too.."
"I will.."