👄 IMPORTANT 👄

Heeey 🤙🏼🙋🏼

So I wanted to write this for a really long time but I never did and now I'm doing it.

I know or let me say I saw that you all liked the 'Bad boy' steamy stuff. I won't judge you because I like it too 😛🌹

I actually can't explain what is going on it this story because it's too much. It's a little complicated and maybe even confusing. Like love, hate, action, romantic and all that stuff only even weirder.

Maybe some suicidal thoughts and feelings that can bring you down or make you feel uncomfortable. Especially the sexual content. 💦

You can read it or not but I want you to know that I worked really hard on it. Even if it's not that good like other stories here on Wattpad..
I know that some people are writing huge and extremely popular stuff and I'm trying really hard to do be a part of it because writing is my passion and I'd like to reach something with that.

Since my native language isn't English I would like to apologize for coming grammar mistakes and other things. Please don't mind them or tell me about them so I can correct them.

And I'm really trying to get better and better with every story. 🙌🏼💗

So just like I said I worked very hard on it and I'm still doing it. Sometimes I stay up all night just to find the right and fitting pictures and themes or the right words. It's very important for me that you can imagine everything and feel what I'm trying to let you feel.

I'm writing all the time no matter if I'm out or not, tired or not, hungry or not, busy or not. I love writing and I want to please you all with my stories.

And I really don't want to talk too much so I would like to thank you all for the support and the love. ♥️

You mean the world to me and remember that I'm doing all this for only you. 💫

Hope you like and enjoy it. Thank you. Love you.

~ M