"Do it, or lose her."

Start from the beginning

"Your giving me back to my dad?"

"NO! No fucking way but his your dad if you wish to see him you can visit or he can visit us. Your ain't leaving me though." i said serious. She laughed.

"I'm serious!"

"I know." she said and gave me back some of the meat. Guess she didn't like it.

"SUCKA!"

Shut up Ranulf!

"Linus what if my dad decides to give me to Arthur?" she said seeming scared and sad.

"I won't let that happen. He won't."

"But what if..."

"He won't. You'll see why, soon." i leaned in and with one hand pulled her chin, making her lean in too, locking her lips. They were so soft and sweet, addictive. I pulled away staring them and then touched them with my thumb.

*****

Letting her go was the hardest thing, even though she wasn't geometrically that far it was far enough for me the end! I scowled making my way towards the gates. All my men were up and hell was i taking them in there with me.

As i walked i saw Harold coming too and smirked. He'd better agree.

"You know, not that it's not a good thing you, smiling, if you call that a smile but your scaring me. What's on your mind?" Jake asked from my side.

"Nothing." i said and when Harold turned my way and looked at me i grinned evilly. It wasn't a good thing but i just couldn't now to. I looked ahead raising my head high and walked faster. At the gate's we we're stopped by guards.

"You can not pass." one said.

"Your Alpha said we should come by today. Ask him if you don't be--"

"We know already! Alpha and his Luna are not ready." 

This guy just lost his head for interrupting me!

"We can wait inside." Harold said coming next to me.

"We actually can't wait you go call him right now or i'll do it myself." i said angrily.

By the look on their faces and i guess my glares one went in and came back minutes after.

"Follow us." he said and i walked in behind them, decisively.

More men surrounded us as we made our way in, men armed and angry looking or on guard. I was unaffected by it since I-- to Arthur's displease, insert Dracula's laughter here-- had the upper hand here. And even if i was going down my men wouldn't and i bet my ass Jake would leave this place with Arthur's head for me and Ellie.

They brought us to his stupid office again where he walked out with a smug on his face.

"The hell is that smug on his fucking face?" Ranulf growled.

I don't fucking know!

"Fucking punch it off his face then!"

Soon.

"Good morning." he said.

Good riddance.

We just nodded.

"You came early. My Luna--" i sighed heavily looking away "--isn't up yet and she won't be here for her recognition as my wife?Unacceptable."

"You seem so sure." i drawled.