Confused.

~Linus's P.O.V.~

That night all the girls were gathered around the fire for a while.Everyone was quiet,just chatting i guess telepathically between them like me with Jake and Scott about my plans.We were heading back to the rest of the pack which Jake at first had said it wasen't a good idea leaving without a good leader.I made sure to leave the best behind.Then we would stay for a while before coming again it would be tiring for all of us.

There we would try to make the packs around join us,their quite strong and i need them,Scott said we should talk i said we should kill! Bad idea for them but it always worked.They have to admit it.We kept arguing about it,when i saw all they girls leaving Ellie there alone,she was asleep cause when they moved she fell! I chuckled and hit Jake on the arm.

He turned around and saw her laughing too.He got up and picked her up bringing her to us.Scott was laying there so Jake laid her with her head on Scott's side for a while.She was a heavy sleeper,she didn't realise he moved her i guess.Scott shot an evil look at him.

<Do i look like a freaking pillow man?> He snapped.

<No but where should i put her for a second?> Jake snapped back.

<Do you think she's cold?>

<She looks cold!> I laughed,she grabbed now Scott's fur and it looked like it hurt! I felt a bit jealous,i wanted her to hold on to me.I would never admit it!

<She's a she wolf how were always warm dude.> Jake said.

<Jake your...unnaturally warm...or..in a wrong way warm.If you get what i mean.>Scott mocked and we laughed at him.He had sat down now so he carefully picked her up and brought her closer to him...really close,her back was touching he's side.Oh and he's hand above her.

The fuck...?Your letting him do that?Take her away from him now! My wolf yelled.

As much as i hate to admit it..it bothers me as much as it bothers you alright!?

Ah...so it's working huh? You like her don't you? He said.

Yes i'm afraid it freaking does!! And yes i do why wouldn't i huh?I mean she's hot!

Not like that...only..He laughed.

I hate him acting like a smart ass! I wanted to rip her away from him,i had nothing personal with him for God shakes something was just telling me too,i bet my wolf but i wanted too he wasen't making me.I needed a reason.Just for the night,just for the night!!

I mentaly slapped my self. Get serious,nobody,NOBODY should see you,or know about it! She is not who you think she is..it's just i haven't had....you know a woman a long time that's all!! I said and squeezed my eyes trying to believe that.

<You alright?> Scott asked.<

<I'm fine!...I'm fine...> i said a little too fast.He looked at me suspicious.I got nervous like i did something bad with he's look.

<Um...can somebody...hold her for a bit...nature is calling..> Jake said laughing a bit.

YES!! YES!! i mean what..? Did i?...

<I'll keep her.> i said with a hard face and serious tone.

<YOU?> Both of them said.

<Yes...is there a problem?...> I said pulling her over to me,close.

<None i'm just....i thought you didn't want her.> Scott said.