The game.

Ellie stared at the man in frond of her,who couldn't look more serious but hurt at the moment,like he had grown another head.Nothing made sense right now.And all of this seemed to be too much to handle.The emotional pain that she didn't understood,the fear,the confusion..........

"Husband?" was all she managed to chock out.The man nodded,a pained look in his eyes and to her surprise he reached out and caressed her face.

Nothing made sense.......

"Linus you must calm down."

"Dude shift back it's not safe!"

"Find control over your wolf Linus."

Linus growled threateningly,snarled and moved around surrounded by his closest men.He haden't calmed down and Ranulf wouldn't retreat but he had agreed on going back to the village.Everyone tried to reason him,told him to calm down......

But how could he?What the hell would they do if they were at his place right now?Probably go ape shit! Oh he totally had this under control!

"Linus,son please..." Peter spoke from behind the wall his men had made around him.Linus turned his head abruptly to his direction and looked at him right in the eye,with his glowing unnatural green one's.

Peter knew he wasen't just facing Linus he was facing his wolf and that he had to show his utmost respect and right now...understanding to him.Peter knew what is like to lose a mate.He knew exactly what this young man was going through.......

But his case was a lot worst.They knew nothing about the guy,guys or whoever took her,his intentions with her..........nothing.

Peter had lost his mate by natural death,he had the chance to live with her,love her,tell her how much he loved her,while Linus....you can say he was a beginner.He didn't do any of that.And that's why he acted like this,not only by instinct or bond which was only natural but he demanded that he had the chance.......by stubbornness,cause he wanted something good once in his life,to be happy,cause he deserved it.....he'd been through a lot of shit.It was his time for happiness and someone took it out of his grasp.

Ranulf knew how much this man meant to Linus.He knew him his entire life and had learn to respect the elderly man,it is in his nature to demand to be treated by everyone as an Alpha but not from him.Not Peter.

He decided to let go and give control back to Linus again--that didn't mean he stopped being scared,hurt or cared......nor that he wouldn't tear apart whoever took her away.OH....whoever is behind this he was gonna get it good.....

He wouldn't relax until he made sure himself........that he was dead and rotting to the ground.He would make him spit his mother's milk and beg to crawl back into her womb! Go through the worst torturing he had ever given.

These thought's stayed to his mind as he retreated and Linus fully back,dazed but knowing everything that was on blinked and stopped growling at everyone and everything.

Peter gave a pained smile,Jake and pretty much everyone around admiring how he actually obeyed him they helped him up to his mansion,fully alert that he could go ape any second now.Jake felt awful.No words could describe his feelings.

He couldn't stand looking or even being in the same room with his best friend.He couldn't even think that losing her,the pain it caused to him was comparable to that of Linus',so ashamed and sorry.