Close at finding you.

Wanna say a big thanks to all the reads,votes and my faithful commenter Misthound!I hope you enjoy this chapter and please if you don't comment at least vote! Thank you♥

~Luna♥

Linus drived like a maniac not caring if he was stopped soon by police! Jake,Scott and David--the men mostly by his side through this-- were actually a little scared of his driving.More cars that he had rented followed behind to take his men and if Peter sucsided the Vampires.Linus didn't know what to expect.The cars had tinted windows,really dark though in case sunlight was bad fro them.He couldn't imagine how they looked like--books were having scary images--Linus didn't want to draw attention of humans if they were monsters like he saw in culture books and history one's.

When he arrived at the airport he waited 2 hours for the plane to arrive,pacing back and forth and had 3 coffees so far.The three guys felt nervous from the stares of people--like they were drug dealers anxious not to get caught with their freight in hand! When Linus was informed the plane landed Linus was at the arrivals fast.He was literally hanging from Peter.

Peter saw from afar Linus storming towards him--Jake,David and Scott coming probably for his resque-- and thought he was so dead for taking so long.At his side was Lucian and behind his two sons and trackers and Linus' men.Lucian raised an eyebrow at Peter in question if that was his Alpha.Linus stopped a foot away from Peter looking hard at him and then at Lucian.Then at Lucian's men and back down at him questioning him with his eyes,Peter just nodded before Linus grabbed him in a death hug!

He made it.

Ranulf was jumping like a little puppy inside.When Linus let go of Peter he had a broad smile on his face.It didn't reach his eyes--something was missing--but he was happy alright.Lucian and Linus introduced themselves before he guided them to their cars to be taken to the village.

Ellie remained perfectly silent the whole ride at the new place.On Arthrur's back--just like she was on Jake's and Linus'--she burrowed her face in his furr and closed her eyes losing hope.Arthur thought that this was some kind of affection she was showing and purred.Such an idiot.She thought but sighed and tried to empty her mind.Soon she fell asleep.

*****

After a while,she started to wake up.She was no longer on Arthur's back,she didn't know where she was but she was laying on a flat surface.Something stroked her cheek and she stirred stretching her hands out,curling her toes.Hot air faned her left cheek and something soft touched it.She shot up.

"Hello love." Arthur said to her smiling.

Ew.Ew.A million times EW! She thought.

"Did you just....?" she said somewhat annoyed.

"Yes.I don't have the right to give my future wife a kiss?" he asked.

No you mother fucker you don't!

She yelled in her mind and Lupa growled but she just shrugged her shoulders and put a hand on her forehead cause it hurt.

"You sat up to fast,come lay down again." Arthur said patting the ground next to him.He was laying on his side,hoisting his head up with his hand,elbow on the ground.Ellie lay down again carefully and pulled her hair over her shoulders resting on her chest.She then rested her hands on her tummy together feeling uncomfortable with the dress she had to wear just because Arthur liked them on her.