He Hits You (Version 2)

(^^^Lol I will!)

You and Shawn have been married for 3 years and things weren't going like they were supposed to, like the fairytale you were promised. The both of you had 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl. The boys who's names were Justin and Jason, and the girl who's name was Jessica all loved their dad very much and always wanted to hang out with him.

Shawn has been catching an attitude lately and has been stressing about his new album that he didn't finish on time.

Why he was taking his anger out on you, you'll never know.

He hadn't put his hands on you, just verbal.

You were currently making dinner while Shawn was in the studio and the kids were watching TV, you were making breakfast for dinner because you were too lazy to make real food. You made bacon, eggs, oatmeal, pancakes, and grits.

When you were done you walked into the studio to call Shawn to dinner.

"Get out Y/N.." he said quietly while he was in a trance

"Shawn the food is done, come and eat then come back." You said calmly

"I'll eat later" he said calmly

"No Shawn, your kids are tired of eating without you" you told him

"Y/N if you don't get out of here I'm gonna snap" he said looking at you angrily

"Well you better snap baby because I'm over this attitude." You stood your ground, putting a hand on your hip

When Shawn realized that you weren't messing around, he stood up and walked over to you. He pushed you against the wall and drew his hand back striking you, making you fall to your knees.

"Get. Out. Now" He yelled and you stood back on your feet.

"So you wanna hit women now? Hmm.. Alright." You said calmly and walked to the kitchen, grabbing the grits, hot bacon grease, and a frying pan.

When you got back into the studio, Shawn was sitting at his piano with his back to you and his head in his hands.

Showing no remorse, you walked over to him and dumped the hot grease and grits over his head, listening to him scream. Next you grabbed the frying pan and went after his guitars and keyboards.

"You messed with the wrong one." You told him before you walked out, grabbing the kids and leaving

A/N: Woooooow, that was crazy! This version is more like me, if you agree leave a like and comment! Which version is more like you? Love y'all!

-Tay

Shawn Mendes Interracial Imagines/ Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें