"Oh My God... He Left Me And I'm..." (Part 2)

Previously...

"Y/N Congratulations!! You're pregnant!" The doctor told me and I bursted into tears

I sped back home, excited about telling Shawn the great news, completely forgetting about the fight we had last night. I basically ran into the house and started looking for him, screaming his name. I walked into the kitchen to find a note on the counter with divorce papers.

"Y/N I don't think I can do this anymore. Please meet me at the lawyers office at 5."

I bursted into tears.

"Oh My God.. He Left Me And I'm Pregnant..."

Now...

After crying for about an hour, I wiped my tears and went to go get dressed. I had to be strong for my baby. 

I put on a black pencil skirt, beige blouse, matching shoes and accessories, and grabbed my purse, heading to the attorney's office. 

I got to the office at about 4:45 and went up the elevator to the attorney's office

I got to the office at about 4:45 and went up the elevator to the attorney's office. I walked in to see Shawn and the attorney talking. They looked up at me when I walked in. I sat across from Shawn, with the attorney, named Erick Williamson sitting at the head of the table.

"Ok so Y/N, Shawn here has filed a divorce claim against you for the reason of not being able to conceive children, he is leaving you the house, the cars, and $9 million dollars. Do you understand? Is there anything you would like to add?"

"Yes Mr. Williamson, I would like for Shawn to pay child support for our unborn child." I didn't bother looking over at Shawn.

I looked at Erick and his eyes widened as he looked over at Shawn, I finally did the same after a while and saw Shawn's eyes opened wide and his mouth open as he looked over at me. I finally looked away and asked the attorney,

"So Erick, what is the next step of this divorce process" 

"Y/N what do you mean unborn child? Are you pregnant?" Shawn budded in

I didn't answer him and just threw him the sonogram the doctor gave to me. You obviously couldn't see the baby, but you could tell something was there.

"Once again Mr. Williamson. What is the next step of the divorce process?" I asked getting impatient.

"Erick would you mind giving us a minute" Shawn interrupted again.

The attorney walked out and Shawn still looked at the picture in awe.

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant." he whispered softly

"I was when I got home from the doctor, but instead of finding you, I found divorce papers." 

"Y/N I'm sorry can we give this another-" I interrupted me

"Uh no. Karma is a bitch isn't it Shawn? You did say you regretted marrying me, so now you get what you want and you don't get to be a part of this baby's life. So lets get the attorney back in here and finish what you started" I said, about to call the attorney back into the room

"Y/N please! I don't want my baby to grow up without a parent!" he begs

"Don't beg me Shawn! You did this to yourself" I pointed a finger at him, "You are the one who said all of those terrible things to me Shawn! It was you! You said that you regretted marrying me! You said that you would've left if I told you I couldn't have kids! It was you who asked what was wrong with me. It was you Shawn. You. Now please lets get this over with" I didn't realize I was crying as I looked at Shawn doing the same

He stood up and walked over to me and pulled me out of my chair and hugged me as we both cried.

"I'm so sorry Y/N so so sorry" he kept apologizing as I cried.

A few months later

Shawn and I decided to give it one more try for the sake of our unborn baby. I'm glad I decided to forgive him because it made him an even better husband, and it made me a better wife. 

I finally gave birth to a boy and we decided to name him Grayson, and Shawn loved that little boy with all of his heart. 

But through it all, our relationship has grown stronger than ever

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this little series!! I know I did! Love y'all!

-Taylor