Break Up/ Make Up Part 2

Previously

You sighed and grabbed the pancakes and went to sit in the living room to watch some TV. You flipped through some channels until you saw Shawn and Camilla pop up on TMZ.

"Shawn and Camilla seen holding hands and walking around Time Square together! Where's Y/N? More up next, Stay tuned!"

1 month later

You were still upset about everything that happened with you and Shawn. You and Jack G have been seen a lot together lately in the media. But nothing was going on between the two of you. One day you were on twitter a fan tweeted you a picture of Shawn crying on stage and a link to a youtube video. with the caption "Y/T/N please watch and talk to Shawn he's heart broken." You clicked on a link and it took you to a video of Shawn singing his new song Ruin and he had tears in his eyes and looked completely broken, as did you. Different people have told you that you were an amazing singer, but that wasn't the career path you wanted to follow. So you decided to surprise Shawn at his next show.

3 days later

You had flown out to Shawn's show in California and you were sitting in your hotel room getting ready. 

You told Shawn's manager about your surprise, but no one else

You told Shawn's manager about your surprise, but no one else. You left the hotel and went to the venue and sat backstage in hiding while Shawn went out to perform. You saw his face and it broke your heart. But hopefully what you were about to do would cheer him up. Finally Shawn was starting to sing his new song Ruin and that was your cue. He sung,

"Do you... do you think about me?

And do you... do you feel the same way, yeah?

And do you... do you remember how we felt?

'Cause I do. So listen to me, baby."

You sung along softly into the mic while still standing backstage, and you could see everyone's faces looking around confused. You walked out on stage eyes locked on Shawn and started to sing,

"And I'm not tryna ruin your happiness,

But, darling, don't you know that I'm the only one for you?

And I'm not tryna ruin your happiness, baby,

But, darling, don't you know that I'm the only one? Yeah."

The crowd went crazy and Shawn looked over at you in awe but continued to sing and play his eyes never leaving yours. You added the melody and continued to sing. You walked over and held his hand and you guys sang to each other, tears falling from the both of you. You guys ended the song together, still looking into each others eyes. Then you guys started to lean in and ended completely with a kiss.

"I love you so much Y/N" he whispered into the mic, still looking at you

"I love you so much more" you whispered back leaning your forehead against his.

A/N: OMG IM IN TEARS!!! I hope you loved it as much as I did! Thank you so much for reading!