You're His Assistant

Y/N's POV

I work for Shawn Mendes. That's it. There's no boss and assistant relationship going on. I just remind him about meetings and get him ready for interviews and meetings. 

I woke up at 5:30 to get ready for work, I showered, did my hair and make up and put on my outfit for the day.

I got in my Land Rover and headed to Starbucks to get his usual Iced coffee and quickly went over to Shawn's house

I got in my Land Rover and headed to Starbucks to get his usual Iced coffee and quickly went over to Shawn's house. I had the key, so I easily got in. 

I locked the door to my car and then to the house and headed upstairs to wake up the man of the hour. I strolled up the 18 steps that I counted everyday out of habit and into his room and over to the blinds. I ripped them open, letting the light shine into the room standing there for a minute before turning around abruptly clapping my hands, trying to get Shawn to wake up. I shoved him, rolled him, and hit him a couple times, but nothing worked. So I took off my heels and proceeded to get up onto the bed and jump around him.

He quickly shot up knocking me over, falling on top of him giggling uncontrollably. I slowly stopped laughing when I noticed he was staring at me. I never noticed how toned my boss was until...I was laying on top of him.

I could get used to this... Y/N stop he's your boss! I thought to myself 

I quickly realized that I was still on top of him and got off making myself look more presentable.

"I-I'm so s-sorry! your coffee is downstairs and you have an interview in an hour" I told him hurriedly running out, grabbing my shoes.

Ugh I'm so stupid! I thought to myself again walking back down the 18 steps..

Shawn's POV

Man did I love the way her body felt on top of mine... Shawn knock it off she's just your assistant, and I don't even date black girls..

I got up and showered and got dressed for this interview. I went downstairs, grabbing a muffin and my coffee and went with Y/N to her car.

Y/N got in the driver seat and we were off. The car ride was filled with an uncomfortable and awkward silence so I decided to turn on the radio to ease the awkwardness. Song after song played and Y/N still hadn't warmed up yet. We've been working together for a long time, so it's strange that she hasn't said anything this whole time. 

I started singing off key on purpose in hopes of making her laugh. A few cracked notes later Y/N looked over at me, trying to keep a straight face and said,

"What in God's name are you doing? You sound terrible" She laughed

"YES!! I finally got you to laugh!" I said to her

She blushed lightly, I know you can't see it but I can tell she's blushing. 

We finally get to the radio station and walked in and up to the radio floor. When we got there Y/N stood in front of me and went in. She talked to the host of the Radio Show, and I couldn't help but to notice Y/N's beautiful features.. Her smile, her teeth, her eyes, her beautiful skin, everything about her was so beautiful. 

She came over to me and snapped me out of my daze and told me they were ready for me. She walked out and sat on one of the couches outside. I walked over to the radio host and shook her hand and sat in the chair and put on the headphones. She started with some easy questions like "What's your favorite song on the album?" and "Are you and Camilla Cabello dating?" then she hit me with the question I had started to think about all day, "Would you date your assistant Y/N Y/L/N if she wasn't your assistant?" I turned around and looked at Y/N on the other side of the glass waving and smiling not hearing anything we've said in here, I smiled back and turned around toward the interviewer, her with a wide smile on her face, and answered...

"Yes"

A/N: Hey lovelies!! Wow 2 updates in one night! Y'all are lucky! Let me know if you want a part 2 to this Chapter as well! I would honestly love to! Love you guys.

-Taylor