Do You Dirty - Kehlani

Disclaimer: I would never actually do or say any of this to Shawn lol! Keep reading!

Y/N's POV

Up for hours drinking

Posted up, just reflecting on it

And I know you won't believe me

But babe, I'm cold and yeah, this life is cold

I say swear you won't come near me

Keep your heart 'cause I could fuck you up

Or have you never thinking clearly

Never thinking clearly

I have Shawn in the palm of my hand, and don't try to call me a gold digger because I'm not. Shawn was a one night stand that turned into a relationship that I never really said yes to. But when I realized who I was dealing with, I thought why not try to play along and start my own wicked game?

Shawn's POV

I was waiting on Y/N to come back from wherever she was posted up in the kitchen with a bottle of beer in my hands. 

I started to think about how we got together and all that we did, we were truly happy. During arguments she always tells me that she never really wanted to be in this relationship, but I know that its just a spur of the moment and she can just be cold sometimes. 

She hasn't even told me she loves me, its like she doesn't even want me or my heart. I can't think straight when I'm around her.

Y/N's POV

Swear you see the good in me

But that don't beat the hood in me

And I got my intentions and use

Guess I'm make believe 'cause baby, I know, baby, I know

Here we are at some dumb park walking hand in hand, a fake smile plastered on my face as we fed some dumb ass birds.

I can always get him to see the good side of me, but he hasn't met the hood in me. I'm the definition of hood, but I won't let him see that side yet. 

I know what I'm doing and I know what I plan to do to him, believe me.. I know.

Shawn's POV

I, I'm a do you dirty

Say you love me now, baby, it's too early

I, I'm a do you dirty

You think you love me now, I think you should be worried

I finally told Y/N that I loved her... I got no response. It was like a pang of hurt and remorse flashed through her eyes before she smiled and walked away. 

Maybe it's a little too early..

Y/N's POV

He said the words that I've been waiting for him to say all along. My plan is ready... He should be worried.

Up for days, been rolling

Swear them bullets, don't regret the choices

That I made 'cause I'm still growing

Sign the deal and then they cut the check

And ever since, my color's showing

Change the scene, the things are better now

And you know the wave is never slowing

I woke him up in the middle of the night and told him I was leaving.

"What?! Why?!"

"This was all just a part of a plan Shawn. I don't want you. I never wanted you. You are nothing to me. I hope you have a great life, but I'm gonna take some money, some cars, and I'm keeping the clothes and jewelry that you gave me. Ok hun? Bye now!" I said happily and jumped into my brand new Jeep Wrangler.

I'm a do you dirty, I, I'm a do you dirty

Say you love me now, baby, it's too early

I, I'm a do you dirty

You think you love me now, I think you should be worried

A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed! Future Shawn Mendes I would NEVER do this to you! I love you!! Lol my hopes are high y'all!

-Taylor