You Both Get Interviewed

A/N: Hey guys! This is just a little filler until I finish the "He Cheats" chapter! I hope y'all enjoy!

Y/N's POV

I was at the AMA's nominated for the "Best Hit Single" and I was going to announce the "Best Male Artist" award I was strutting down the red carpet in my long red dress, posing for pictures.

I kept walking until I was asked to come over and be interviewed. I gladly walked over to the interviewer from Buzzfeed.

"So Y/N who is your celebrity crush and are they here tonight?" he asked

"Oh my gosh I should've known that this question was coming! But my celebrity crush has to be Shawn Mendes, oh my gosh he just gives me the chills" I laughed

He laughed with me and asked me a few other questions when my celebrity crush came up behind me and spontaneously gave me a kiss on the cheek and stood next to me smiling. The interviewer and I just stood there frozen for a minute before we pulled ourselves together. 

"Hey Y/N" He laughed

"Wow Hi Shawn!" I laughed and hugged him

"OMG now I just HAAVE to interview the both of you together!" Keith said 

Shawn and I chuckled and we listened to his questions

"So Shawn, Y/N told me her celebrity crush who's yours?" Keith asks Shawn

"Well...Wow do I really have to answer this right now?" He says blushing 

"Uhh yea you have to answer! I told him now it's your turn!" I said giggling

"Well then... My celebrity crush is Y/N.." he blushes and I feel my cheeks heat up as well

We stood there and looked at each other for a minute until I heard my manager calling my name to come with her. I look at Shawn and smile brightly and walk away and over to my manager as we head backstage to get ready for the Award announcement. I went backstage to change and get my hair and make up redone.

After I was ready I was called to the stage to announce the award

After I was ready I was called to the stage to announce the award. I grabbed the envelope from the woman and started to walk onstage,

"Hello American Music Awards! How are we tonight?" Everyone cheered "Well these nominees for Best Male Artist are really some of my favorites, they have really made a big impact on the world with their music and I am really happy to announce the winner. Here are your Nominees, Nick Jonas, Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, and Shawn Mendes. And the winner is.... Shawn Mendes!!!"

You instantly got butterflies in your stomach as you realized that you would be standing next to Shawn again. He came up to you, taking the award from you and kissed you on the corner of your mouth. He said his speech and walked beside you and as you walked away you felt him wrap his arm around your waist. After you got off stage you went back to your seat and waited for your award to be called. 

Shawn came back onstage and was going to announce the next award. He was announcing my award. I quickly got nervous and waited for him to say the winner.

"And the winner is... My celebrity crush Y/N Y/L/N!"

You stood up smiling and walked up to the stage to accept the award. You felt confident and gave Shawn a light kiss on the lips, noticing his face turning red. You then said your speech and held Shawn's hand and walked off stage.

"Hey Y/N we should hang out after the show... maybe get some dinner?"

"Are you asking me on a date Mendes?" I smirked

"Maybe" he smirked back

"Then I guess I'll see you after the show" you told him smiling, walking away.

A/N: Omg this Chapter was terrible I know :( But the "He Cheats" chapter is coming and it will be waaay better I promise! Love y'all!

-Taylor