He Cheats (Part 2)

Previously...

"You know what now I know why I cheated on your a** last night." he thought he said under his breath.

"Excuse me? You did what? You A****** I hate you. I hope you rot in hell" I said tearing up and walking away to get my bags.

I grabbed my bags and my keys and headed out the door, not looking back, ignoring his apologies and tears. Getting into my car driving away...

Now...

I'm driving on an open road, not knowing where I'm going.. what I'm going to do next. Tears are streaming down my face, pain is prevalent in my heart, weariness in my mind. I'm scared. I'm alone. I've been cheated on. What did I do wrong? What did I do to deserve this pain Lord? Why me? 

Tears were streaming down my face and I decided to pull over so I wouldn't wreck my car. I cried for a while. Letting all of my emotion drain out into the little saturated water droplets trickling out of my eyes. 4 years of my life have been wasted due to a few bottles of futile alcohol and a clueless male who let those petty bottles of alcohol control him and let him lose the best thing he's ever had. His pregnant girlfriend was now out on the side of the road, wondering what her next move is to protect herself and the life growing inside of her.

I finally collected my thoughts and myself together, resting a hand on my stomach and putting the car back in drive ready to find a hotel. I hadn't gone too far outside of the city, so everything was still pretty modern. When I found a pretty decent hotel I grabbed my bags and went inside.

"Hello ma'am how may I help you?" the girl said

"Hi I would like a room for a week please"

"Yes ma'am that'll be $1127.09"

I get out my credit card and pay for the room and head up. When I get up there I plop on the bed and take a deep breath. I decided to turn on my phone to see what messages I had.

"Hmmm... 89 texts from Shawn, 88 calls from his family..." I said to myself

I decided to call his mom back out of respect,

"Hello Y/N?!" she answers frantically 

"Yes Mrs. Mendes"

"Where are you darling? We're all at Shawn's house, him with a broken jaw, and us with a broken heart. We're worried sick about you!"

"I'm fine Mrs. Mendes I promise.. Tell Shawn that we'll be ok on our own"

"Whose we Y/N?" she asks surprised

"You guys are going to be grandparents and an Aunt. I'm pregnant.. I was going to tell all of you in a better way. I'll have to send it to you. But I need to go now... I love you guys. Goodbye.."

1 month later...

I'm now 3 months pregnant and still haven't talked to Shawn. I moved back to the same town and into my old apartment. Today I was going out to have lunch with Shawn's mom, and I was going to bring the pregnancy announcements that I was supposed to give them. I threw on my outfit and was out the door.

I pulled into the restaurant, grabbed the bags and walked inside to be greeted by Karen and Aaliyah

I pulled into the restaurant, grabbed the bags and walked inside to be greeted by Karen and Aaliyah. I pulled them into a big hug and sat down, Aaliyah sitting down next to me. 

"So I brought these for you guys! You can give the others to Shawn and Manuel" I said giving a weak smile

I watched Karen open hers first and noticed tears start forming in her eyes. Then Aaliyah opened hers and the same thing happened.

"It's been 3 months since we've seen you Y/N, and you're 3 months pregnant now. Please go talk to him and give this to him. He deserves to know about his baby Y/N/N" Karen tells me

I looked down and start to think.

"Ok I'll go.." I tell them.

They hug me and we sit down and eat and start to converse among ourselves. When we finish, I tell them that I'm heading to Shawn's house and they get excited. I hop back in the car and start the journey back to the house. When I get there I take a deep breath, get out of the car and knock on the door. I hear footsteps coming and I get nervous.

"Y/N? Oh my gosh what are you doing here?" he says grabbing my hand, pulling me inside.

"Umm.. I just wanted to give this to you." I hand him the wrapped ultrasound and wait for him to open it.

"Oh my gosh Y/N I'm going to be a dad?! Why didn't you tell me?" He says starting to cry and I just shrug my shoulders looking down.

"Y/N I'm so sorry for what I did and for what I said to you. I honestly don't deserve you for all the things you did for me. You were always there for me when I needed you, and I got drunk. I honestly didn't know that it happened until the morning of when I reached over to ask you to help me. I really need you Y/N I will never do anything like that ever again, it was the worst mistake of my life losing you and I really mean it. Please Y/N please" the tears streaming down his face "Please let me be in our baby's life"

I started crying and said "It's going to take time, but I forgive you and I'm willing to try again." 

"Thank you so much Y/N. I love you so much..." He says hugging you

"I love you too"

A/N: Phew I finally finished it! Sorry I didn't get it out on time, but I hope you guys loved it as much as I did! Thanks so much for sticking with me and reading my books! I love y'all!!

-Taylor