You meet his little sister

"C'mon Y/N she is literally 12 years old you will be fine." Shawn tells you. 

"Well I want to make a good impression! I want her to look up to me and stuff!" You say while putting on your earrings 

"Well you're not gonna make a good one if were late. Let's go" He chuckles and walks towards the car. 

You rush to put on your shoes and jump in the car. 

Aaliyah was dropped off at the mall by her parents and was waiting for you guys in the food court

Aaliyah was dropped off at the mall by her parents and was waiting for you guys in the food court. You guys got there on time and you rushed inside to meet Shawn's little sister. You walked to the food court and you looked around while Shawn was struggling to keep up with your fast pace.

"Where is she Babe? Do you see her" 

You looked around and saw a girl with long brown hair and brown eyes that were identical to Shawn's.

"Oh my gosh Shawn! There she is!!" You ran over to the girl. "Aaliyah?"

"Hi..? Who are you?"

By that time Shawn had come up behind you and answered, "Liyah this is my girlfriend Y/N, Y/N my sister Aaliyah."

"OH MY GOD how could i have not know it was you! You're absolutely stunning Y/N!" 

"No you are gorgeous!" You told her.

You two started to walk around the mall talking about various things, buying various things. Shawn was walking behind you guys, feeling like a third wheel. But he was really happy that 2 of his favorite girls were getting along.

A/N: Hey lovelies! Im sorry for the short part, but i have many more lined up to come up next. Also, I am gonna start taking requests. So inbox me your description and what you would like it to be about. And all i ask in return is to share your chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it!

- Tay