He Hits You (Version 1)

You and Shawn have been married for about 2 years and things were..... interesting. You always thought the terrible twos were for toddlers, but apparently its for marriages too.

You were in the kitchen making dinner when Shawn bursts in the house, walking to his studio. Knocking you over in the process. You didn't say anything and just got back up and went back to cooking.

When you finished with dinner, you turned off the stove and oven and headed down to the studio to get Shawn.

"Hey babe dinner's-" You were interrupted by a yell

"Shut up Y/N I'm working"

Your eyes widened as you stared at him, "Who do you think you think you're talking to?" 

"You b****! Now get the fuck out of here!" he yelled

"No." you stomped your foot and stood your ground.

All of a sudden you felt a pang on your cheek and you automatically knew what happened. You looked at Shawn and saw his face with no remorse and full of anger.

"Get. Out. Now."

Tears were rolling down your face as you ran out of the studio and up the stairs to pack your bags. When you were done you grabbed your keys, purse, phone, and luggage, running to the car.

You jumped in the car and drove away to Shawn's mother's house, you were always close to her.

When you got there, you sat down and told her what happened, when you finished she had a look of horror on her face.

"Oh my gosh Y/N..."

You nodded sadly and waited for her to continue,

"What did you do? You had to have done something for him to hit you sweetheart!" She says worriedly

You were at a loss for words, "I didn't do anything! And if I did, that is no reason to hit a woman! Now I see what kind of family this is!" You getting up and leaving,

"Damn this family is crazy"

A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed! I know it was short, but there is more to come.

-Tay