You Argue and He Leaves

"GOD SHAWN WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME! I KNOW YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH HER! WHY WOULD YOU TAKE HER AS YOUR DATE TO THE VMA's AND NOT YOUR OWN FIANCEE?! YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER SHAWN!" 

You and Shawn have been arguing for hours, your little girl Aubrey sleeping in her room upstairs. You had recently seen a picture of him and Camilla at the VMA's earlier that day, when Shawn had told you that he was going alone. 

"Y/N I'm not cheating on you or lying to you. I didn't take her with me. I went alone and she was there with Fifth Harmony" he says calmly. His calmness was starting to piss you off.

"Shawn I'm tired of your lies. If you won't tell me the truth, just leave" 

You thought he was going to fight you, but instead he grabbed the keys to his Audi and left out into the cold weather without another word. 

You stood looking at the door astonished before walking upstairs into your bedroom. You waited up for a few hours thinking that he went out to buy you something to apologize, but you were wrong. For the first time in a long time, you went to sleep with only your little girl next to you.

2 months later...

You haven't spoken to Shawn in 2 months and your daughter really missed her dad, she was only 6 months, but she understood that her daddy wasn't around. You found out about a month ago that Shawn was indeed telling you the truth, but you were too embarrassed to go back and apologize. You were heading out to do some late night grocery shopping, you hated shopping during the day.. too many people. You left Aubrey with your mom for the weekend for some "grandma time." You were almost done, walking down the ice cream aisle (A/N: I low key live on the ice cream aisle.. no shame) looking for your favorite ice cream you were looking in the freezers when all of a sudden you collided with a tall muscular body.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sor- Shawn?" you looked up at him

"Oh.. Hi Y/N" he says starting to walk away

"Shawn wait!" you say grabbing his arm and he jerks his arm from you

"Don't touch me! So what you don't think I'm cheating on you anymore?" He shouts at you

"Shawn I-I'm s-sorry I shouldn't have assumed, but you have a daughter! Did you forget about her?" You say starting to cry reaching for him again and he just steps back

"I'm leaving Y/N goodbye tell Aubrey I love her" he says and walks away.

You just stand there astonished by what happened, tears still flowing down your cheeks. You gathered yourself together and checked out. You had to compose yourself, because you were going to get him back.

The next day...

You got up at around 10am and started to get dressed for the eventful day ahead of you. You were going to go over to Shawn's house and force him to go on a date with you, to prove how sorry you were. 

You put on your shoes and headed out the door

You put on your shoes and headed out the door. You got to Shawn's house at about 2pm and walked up to the door and put a big smile on your face as you knocked on the door. Shawn opened the blinds next to the door, saw it was you, and walked away. But he forgot that you still had the key to the house, so with the same smile still on your face you pulled out the key and opened the door. 

"Hey babe how are you? It's not nice to leave your fiancee standing outside love." You tell him and head into the kitchen, seeing him standing there with wide eyes.

"Y/N get out of my house"

"Your house? No honey this is our house, you must've forgotten that both of our names are on the contract" You smile taking off your coat. "We're going on a date, so let me know when you're ready and we'll head out."

"I'm not going anywhere with you Y/N" he says.

"I knew you'd say that Shawn, so I brought food with me just incase" you say heading into the kitchen 

"UGHHH" you hear him groan

You start preparing the pasta dish as you see Shawn come in and sit at the bar behind you.

"Shawn... I'm really sorry for accusing you of cheating on me.." you tell him 

He doesn't answer you, he just sits and watches you cook. You were about to say something else when your phone rang.

"Hello?... WHAT?! OH MY GOSH I'M ON MY WAY" you turn off the stove and run to the front door putting your shoes on.

"What's going on Y/N" Shawn asks concerned

"Aubrey! She rolled off the couch and hit her head on the coffee table, she's not responding!" You yell heading out the door.

"Oh my God! I'm coming with you" 

"So now you want to be a part of your daughter's life you a*****" You scream at him, both of you getting in the car.

Tears were streaming down your face as you were speeding down the street. Shawn didn't respond to your harsh comment, he just held your hand and kissed the back of it. You looked over at him and relaxed a little bit. You guys got to the hospital in record time, not even putting the car in park you jump out of the car and run in. Shawn obviously lagged behind, since he was struggling trying to safely put the car in park. 

By the time Shawn made it in, you were already in your baby's hospital room cradling her, tears rolling down your face. Aubrey was okay, she only had a little bruise on her head. You were relieved as you sat down with your baby tightly being held in your arms. Shawn walked over to you and knelt down and rubbed his daughter's head. You looked up and saw Shawn sitting there, so you held your arms out so that he could hold her. He took her and held her close to his chest. 

"I want my family back Y/N" he says tearing up

"Me too"

A/N: Hey Lovelies I hope you enjoyed this Chapter! I think it was ok, but I hope you loved it! Love you guys!!

-Taylor