He Surprises You

I love this pic^^^

You and Shawn have been dating for about a year long distance, and it has been very hard for the both of you. You missed him very much to say the least. 

Shawn has been on tour for about 6 months and he was finally in Y/S. You were on the phone talking to him when he told you he wouldn't be able to come and see you.

"On my day off, I'll be in a city 4 hours away from yours babe, and I can't make my team drive all that way. I'm sorry." He explained.

"So you're not even gonna try?" You asked

"No, I just explained that to you love." He says smartly, "And no I can't get you tickets to my show." He says with an attitude, "Sorry."

"Wow.. I don't even know what to say to an asshole like you." You say and hang up the phone, walking to your shared room.

A frown was fixed on your face as you walked to his closet, grabbing your favorite hoodie of his and getting in the bed. You were laying on your side of the bed but you slowly inched over to his, inhaling his scent slowly.

Shawn's POV

Wow... I'm surprised that she bought that... I chuckled to myself as I drove to our shared apartment.

When I got there I quietly opened the door to see that the living room was empty and the same for the kitchen. 

I slowly walked up the stairs and into our room to see my girlfriend curled in a ball on my side of the bed with my hoodie on.

She's so cute... I said to myself as I took off my shirt, climbing into bed with her.

Your POV

I was in a semi-deep sleep when I felt the bed dip on my side of the bed, I quickly turned and saw Shawn smiling at me.

A smile grew on my face as I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"You really thought I would come to Y/S and not see you baby?" He teased as he kissed my head

"I love you..." He whispered and my eyes widened

That was the first time he said it

Your smile grew wider as you responded, "I love you too"

A/N: Short and sweet, I hope y'all enjoyed!

-Tay