You Get Sick While He's On Tour

(Request) Kyla_Espinosa

It's been a year..

A fucking year...

And he still hasn't found out..

That I'm in a coma.

Flashback

"Can you pleeeease come over and help me paint my house?" Your best friend asked you.

"Why the hell are you painting your own house anyway? Don't you know that there are people for that." You tell your special friend.

"Who has that kind of money? Not I, so come on and help me." She says.

"Maybe you should wait until you have 'that kind of money dumb ass" You laugh at her.

"Girl if you don't get yo ass over here!" She laughs and hangs up.

You chuckle and walk to your closet to put on some old clothes that you didn't mind getting dirty. 

You and Shawn have been dating for a few months and he is currently on tour, so you had no one except for your family and your best friend left with you.

After getting dressed you get in your car and head over to Y/BFF/N's house. When you got there, you were greeted by her standing on a tall ladder, painting the house a dark grey color.

"Do you know what you're doing?" You asked as you got out of the car.

"Uhh yea! I watched like 3 youtube videos today before I started." She told you, causing you to start shaking your head.

You set down your things and started to paint the lower half of the house. About 30 minutes later Y/BFF/N comes down, out of breath.

"OOOOOH WEEEE! I need a break." She says, sitting on the grass.

"You didn't even finish! Now it's gonna look uneven." You tell her.

She gives you that best friend look and you started to shake your head, "Uh uh. No. You know I don't do heights or ladders Y/BFF/N." 

"Pleaseee! I'll get food from your favorite place if you do!" She begs and you agreed, you can't say no to free food.

You slowly started to climb the ladder, you were almost to the top when you started to get a bad feeling in the pit of your stomach. Your friend already left to go get food, so you had no one there to console you.

As you were about to take another step up on the ladder, you lost balance and fell backwards onto the hard grassy ground. 

"Oh my Lord are you alright?!" You faintly heard as you drifted out of consciousness.

Present

Shawn's POV

It's been forever since I've talked to Y/N. I haven't been too worried because I know she's busy with school and work, while I'm bust finishing up the tour.

Today was the day I was going to go back home and I was so excited to see my beautiful girlfriend.

When I got home to an empty house I knew something was wrong and I started to dial Y/N's number. I got no replies and called her best friend.

"Where is Y/N? I'm back home and she's not here." I explain to her and I hear her gasp.

"I didn't tell you?! Oh my God I'm so dumb!" She says frantically, making me worry.

"What do you mean? Is she okay?"

"I don't know Shawn, she's been in a coma.."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed it Kyla! I'll do a part 2 soon, love y'all!

-Tay