You Are... NOT THE FATHER!! (Part 3)

God is punishing me...

Why is this happening to me?

I deserve this...

These statements were rolling through your head as you walked door to door from business to business looking for a job.

You would still be the CEO of Cosmopolitan, but Alex promised you that he would take care of you.. so you quit.

Now you were pushing around a stroller in the worst parts of town looking for a new job.

You looked pitiful.

After hours of walking around you finally decided to just go back home, Noah was getting fussy anyway.

Speaking of Noah, the DNA results came back and determined that he was Alex's. So now Alex pays child support which is the only way you aren't living on the streets.

It's been a year since you've seen Shawn too.

Karma is a bitch.

One of your friends invited you out to dinner tonight and you really needed something to get your mind off of the troubles in your life, so you agreed.

After scheduling the babysitter, you went to take a shower and put your outfit on. When you got out and lotioned up, you put on a burnt orange strapless dress, black heels, and gold accessories.

 When you got out and lotioned up, you put on a burnt orange strapless dress, black heels, and gold accessories

When the babysitter got there you headed down to your car and to the restaurant to see your best friend.

You walked in and saw her looking at a menu, it's been forever since you've seen her and you had to tell her everything.

After telling her the story she tells you that VOGUE, the place she works for is looking for a new CEO, (Girl just play along lol I don't even know!!) and after having many years of experience at Cosmo, you knew you were ready for this.

You were about to thank your friend, but someone caught your eye. You saw Shawn with his arm wrapped around some girl's waist as she held a baby in her arms. 

"Right when things go well, something else has to ruin it." You whisper and your friend turns around to see Shawn.

Shawn feels the eyes on him and turns to see you and your best friend looking at him, his eyes widen as he whispers something in his lady's ear and walks over to you.

"Hey Y/N.." He scratches the back of his neck.

"Hey... So I see you have a new girlfriend?" You ask, getting right to the point.

"Yea my fiancee and my baby girl.." He says looking over at them lovingly, "I wasn't at the hospital when she was born and Lauren ironically named her Y/M/N (Your middle name)... So now I have something that will remind me of.. You." He turns his nose up slightly.

"Shawn I've said I'm sorry multiple times. And I want you to know that I am very happy for you." You start to get up.

"Thank you." He says before he walks away.

"Hey Y/BFF/N I'll fill out that application and let you know, thank you so much again. I have to get back to Noah." You tell her before you leave.

A/N: Wow.. that was intense!

-Tay