Your Daughter Brings Her Boyfriend Home

Wow this is the 100th Part in this book! Soon I'll have to start a second one!

Your daughter Y/D/N just turned 16 a few weeks ago and Shawn was feeling bittersweet. Y/D/N was a beautiful girl and had all the boys at her school on their knees in love with her, but they were all for the wrong reasons like fame and money.

But Y/D/N seemed to find someone who she really cares about. So much that she wanted to bring him home for dinner.

The night before, you and Y/D/N were sitting on the couch as you brushed her hair.

"Mom..." She started and you automatically thought the worst and stopped brushing.

"Oh my gosh are you pregnant?!" You whisper yelled

"Ugh! No mom!" She said and slapped a hand to her face.

"Oh... then whats going on babe?" 

"I have a boyfriend." That caught you off guard, but you just shrugged your shoulders, waiting for her to continue.

"And?" You said and went back to brushing her hair

"Wait.. so you're not mad?" she asks in surprise

"No, but your dad will be." You said with a chuckle

"Well I want to bring him over for dinner tomorrow night, is that ok?" She asks nervously

"Sure, I don't mind." You tell her and put a bonnet on her head, sending her upstairs for the night.

The next day seemed to go by really fast for Y/D/N and before she knew it, her boyfriend was knocking on the front door.

She invited him in and led him to the kitchen where you were finishing up the meal for the night. 

"Hey mom, this is my boyfriend Todd" 

You turned around and saw a tall and handsome white boy with tattoos lining his arms.

"Aww my baby is taking after her mother" You coo, "But baby your name reminds me of what we called a fuck boy back in the day" You laugh and go over to give him a hug as he looks at you very confused

When you get up close you whisper in his ear, "And you better not fuck up her heart."

You immediately pulled back and smiled, "Alright?" 

"Mkay, y'all go sit down and I'll bring the food out. Y/D/N you can go introduce Toddy to your dad" You say with an evil look on your face and laugh.

"The ultimate fuck boy name" You laugh loudly as you turn back to the stove

"Ughhh!" You hear her groan as she walks to her dad's studio.

When she gets in she sees her dad sitting with his back to her and she says hello.

Shawn turns around with a smile on his face, but it quickly fades as he sees Todd.

"Who is this," He says stalely.

"Dad.. Umm.. This is my umm..." she stutters

"I'm her boyfriend Todd." He says and holds a hand out toward Shawn.

"Hmm bold I see." He looks him up and down and looks back to Y/D/N, "Go help your mom Y/D/N, I'm gonna talk to Timothy here." he says and intertwines his fingers together.

"My name is Todd" he corrects Shawn

"Such a fuck boy name." Shawn laughs and turns his chair around

Y/D/N lets out a long breath and heads back to the kitchen to help you set up. About 10 minutes later, Shawn and Todd walked in laughing and acting like best friends.

Compared to Shawn, Todd was about an inch shorter making them look relatively the same in height which surprised you.

"Alright y'all let's eat!" You said and walked to the table and indulged in a wonderful meal.

A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed!

-Tay