You Are... NOT THE FATHER! (Part 2)

Shit shit shit!

This can't be happening!

It has been about a year since you cheated on Shawn. When you told him about the baby, you cut off all ties with Alex.

Shawn had the thought planted in his mind that this baby was his, and it could be but you weren't sure.

You gave birth to a little boy named Noah, about 5 months ago and he had Shawn wrapped around his finger. Shawn loves him with all of his heart and does so well with him

But now that Noah was getting older and getting out into the public eye so people were starting to realize that he didn't look a lot like Shawn

But now that Noah was getting older and getting out into the public eye so people were starting to realize that he didn't look a lot like Shawn. Looking at Noah, it was true, he had more of your features that anyone else that you could tell.

So even by looking at him he didn't look like Shawn or Alex, he looked only like you, which was kind of a relief.

But today that all changed, Shawn came home and asked to talk to you.

"Yea what's going on?" You asked as you sat next to him on the couch.

"Is Noah mine?" He surely didn't beat around the bush.

"Wh-What do you mean Shawn?" You stutter.

"Is NoAh MiNe?" He said rudely as if you couldn't understand him.

"Shut the fuck up Shawn." You yell at him.

"Well is he?" He says getting louder.

"I don't know. I cheated a long time back, but I don't know." You yell, not realizing that you just blurted out your secret.

"You little slut." He spats as he stands up and walks away and toward the bedroom.

When he gets there he gets his suitcase and starts packing his bags.

"Shawn please don't leave us! I love you please it was a mistake!" You cry.

"You should've thought about that shit before you decided to sleep around like a whore." He spats again before walking out of the house.

After he left you got your phone to try to call Alex, but he sent you to voicemail.

God... Take me now... You whispered as you fell to your knees.

But you were taken out of your sorrows by the cry of your baby boy.

I'm here for a reason... I have to take care of my son... You told yourself as you went up to get the green eyed baby.

You got up to his room and saw the little boy standing in his crib, reaching to you with grabby hands.

"Dada dada dada da" He babbles as he looks around.

"Dada's not here baby... I'm so sorry..."

A/N: Wow! That was intense! Thanks to ShayleeLuhh again for the ideas!

-Tay