Arthur wasen't very happy about the sudden great liking his Beta had taken to her and Ellie could tell when he would grew silent with him around and the look to his face.She worried that if staying by Damon's side too much it wouldn't help to earn Arthur's trust.

But actually that was the least she worried about right now.

She missed Linus.Very much.Jake,Peter,her friends and the mansion.She might had been there like a month or more perhaps and maybe she missed her old house and family but they had become her new family.The new place and people she belong now and would stay by their side for the rest of her life.

She missed how she would wake up every morning with bright light coming from the window,get ready and run downstairs to be greeted by a smiling Peter who would bring her breakfast,a stuffed mouth Jake who would still say a good morning and the moody Linus who would just sip his coffee silently but his eyes would shown as she approached and how her heart fluttered cause she was noticing it.She missed her best friends bombarding her with questions,Shane and his pals joking around,Jake's jokes,acts that made her laugh and Linus' new behavior around her,his sudden "affection" or whatever he slowly showed towards her was.It had given her hopes.

(So cold,so alone)

All i have is you

It is all i'm breathing for

All i need is you

(Now i can't make it through)

Peter got up from the chair in the library and walked down heading to Linus' office.He had heard him snarling but not breaking the glass.He stopped outside of the door and raised his hand up inches away from knocking.He didn't know if it was a good idea.He knew Linus would never hurt him but in his state which was only the beginning he could easily snap with the wrong word.

"Are you gonna come in and tell me what you want or just gonna stand there thinking if you should fucking knock or not?!" he heard Linus shout annoyed from behind the door and he couldn't help but chuckle.He slowly opened the door and peeked in.It was dark and because of his age he couldn't see a thing.

Suddenly a light was turned on and he saw Linus standing next to him with his hand to the light switch on the wall.His face was scruffy,he haden't shaved those two days and he had grown a faint  stubble.He smelled like wine and Peter knew he was again drinking.

Linus just stared at him for a moment before turning his back at him and dragging himself to his chair across from him.He sat down and looked at Peter.He then looked briefly at the chair in frond of his desk,telling him with his eyes to take a seat.He did.

Slowly Peter sat down with his hands in his lap looking at them.He heard Linus sigh and looked up to see him leaning back at his chair,throwing his head back with eyes shut.Leaving himself loose.

"It's....it's already been two days and they haven't come back yet." he said by himself,Peter didn't have to start the conversation.Linus looked down at him,looking calm not like wanting to kill him and a pained look to his face.

"It feels like two years."

Peter couldn't really say anything.If he said "we will find her" it wouldn't be something new,Linus had heard it a million times by everyone,every pack member.Linus when Gregory said that he had found her and now she was missing believed that they would just laugh at him and turn their backs at him.That they would refuse to help and all,cause he had been bad,evil.