Kageyama Tobio - Beast

Start from the beginning

"Aw," the triplets sighed in dismay.

"It means you need to squeal loudly." He winked at the girls.

The girls sighed and leaned on the bench for support as they watched him walk away.

"(Y/N)! What a coincidence, I was just looking for you."

"Then it's not a coinci—"

"Anyway, how would you like to go on a date with moi?" he asked sitting next to you.

"Date? No, thank you Oikawa. I don't want to—"

"Oh, what's this? A book? Wait, how do you understand this, it has no pictures?" he asked, grabbing the book from your hand.

Snatching the book back, you stood up from the fountain wand walked away.

"I read. Maybe you should try it sometime."

He looked after you longingly. "I'm going to marry that girl."

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

"Father, I'm home!"

The next day you walked into a silent home.

"Father?"

"Down here, darling!"

You opened the door to the basement to be met with dark grey fumes.

"Father," you coughed. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, darling," he called as you went down the stairs. "It's just a little hard to breath."

Once the fumes cleared you saw your father sitting on a chair in front of his machine.

"Father, it's not healthy down here. Come on, let's go upstairs," you said, grabbing his arm.

"No, no. It's alright. Oh, Oikawa stopped by earlier, he asked if you were home. Anything you think he needed?" he asked.

"I sure hope not."

"Well, why not?" your father asked, wiping some grease onto his pants. "He's a fine gentlemen who will protect you."

"Yeah, protect me from ducks and books. He's incompetent and I'd rather not have to deal with him on a daily basis," you said, crossing your arms.

"Oh, well. Head upstairs. He said he would drop by later. You might as well get rid of him when you can, right?"

Nodding, you left your father to his work and exited the basement as a knock sounded from the door.

"(Y/N)~ I know you're home. I saw you walk in earlier. Let me in, I have a proposal."

Opening the door, you were met with an Oikawa decorated with medals and his red uniform.

"(Y/N), have you ever thought of settling down?"

"Um, no, actually."

"No?" he said, plopping himself down on a chair. "Wrong answer. You actually have thought of settling down, with me."

He grabbed your hand and pulled you down to his sitting height.

"So, what do you say? Marry me? You could watch over our ten children as I go hunting, make me food, and wash my sweaty clothes. Doesn't it sound amazing?"

You pulled away from the brunette and walked to the back door for a quick escape.  A hand grabbed your shoulder, turning you around and pushing you against the door.

"So, what do you say?" His breath reeked of beer, and his arm leaned against the door next to your head.

You grabbed the door handle behind you. "Will you marry me?" he asked.