I'll Be The Romeo, You'll Be The Juliet

-------

Sienna

-------

"Ow," she mumbled, feeling her head. Cara gave her a small smile and gently patted her hand. "This really hurts." 

"I'd assume." Cara gave her hand a small squeeze. The boy, who knocked Sienna out, looked completely embarrassed and Sienna gave him a gentle smile. 

"What's your name?" 

The boy bit at his lips rings slightly. Sienna remembered that Ben had the same type of piercing, and he called them spider bites, so she knew that his lip piercings must've been called spider bites. "Noah." the boy muttered. Sienna drank him in. He had dark blue eyes, his hair a dark brown. His nose had a piercing too and his jeans hugged his legs and his BMTH T shirt topped off his whole style. "I'm sorry about hitting you. I tried to warn you, but-" 

"It's fine." Sienna laughed, but cut off immediately, her headache worsening. She then grasped the water from Cara and took a deep sip. "Ugh, why does my head hurt so much?" 

"You have a concussion, sweetie." Cara told her, her hand resting on Sienna's knee. "It's not that severe, but, it'll stop you from playing video games and texting." 

"I don't do either of those things." Sienna grunted, but Cara only smiled. 

"Okay, Miss Francias, you're looking great," said the doctor, bustling in. "You may go home now, if you want. I'll just need mom to sign this." he handed Cara the clip board and Sienna felt her ears light up. 

"She's not my mom." Sienna blurted out. The doctor looked a bit confused. "Oh, well, is she your guardian?" 

"No, she's someone who I just met today." Sienna sighed. The doctor rose an eyebrow. 

"Is your father, mother, or legal guardian with you at all?" 

"Why can't she just sign it?" Sienna snapped. "I want to go home." 

"She can't sign it because you're a minor and she's not legally in charge of you." The doctor replied. "Do you want to call someone?" 

"My dad's performing right now." Sienna muttered. "On stage, his phones in his manager's pocket." 

"Well, how about your mother?" Sienna blinked at the doctor, wanting nothing more than to just stab him in the face multiple times with his stupid pen, but he was just doing his job. 

"My mother's dead. That's why I'm with my father." Sienna said cooly. The doctor looked a bit embarrassed.

"Oh, I'm sorry." 

Sienna's anger doubled. Oh, I'm sorry. Really? That's your reply? Oh, I'm sorry? 

"Here, let me call my big brother." Cara sighed. "He could try to get a hold of your dad." 

Sienna nodded and the doctor left the room, grunting. Cara rolled her eyes and turned to Sienna. "Okay, we're gonna pretend that Sam-no, he's too short, Cameron is your father, okay? I'm gonna have to have him come over instead because Austin can't leave his own show, and if he knew that the doctors are looking for him to sign the stupid form, then he'd leave. Okay?" 

Sienna nodded numbly. 

"Great." Cara dialed Cam's number and then waited as the tall man answered. "Hey, Cam! Look, you need to do us a favor. It has something to do with Sienna." Cara went on to explain their current situation and Sienna tried to strike up a conversation with Noah. 

"You by yourself?" 

"Nah. I went with some of my friends. They wanted to see BMTH play." 

"Did you want to see them play?" Sienna asked curiously, because since Sienna was here with Noah, meant that Noah would miss the set of BMTH.