I'm A Walking Travesty

-------

Sienna

-------

Sienna woke wedged between Tony and Noah. Noah was sleeping soundly on the air mattress, little snores coming from the back of his throat while Tony's face was buried in his pillow, his snores muffled by the pillow. Sienna stretched slightly feeling the air mattress rise and fall as she crawled up to the couch to stretch even more. 

Sienna yawned and rubbed her head, cracking her back and slid over the back of the couch, running her fingers through her brown hair. She was still wearing the sweatpants and sweatshirt with the 'Fronz' shirt. She sighed and felt a sharp pain in her in her leg, making her hiss in a breath. She walked into the kitchen and sat up on the marble island, pulling her sweats away from her skin for a second to look at her leg. The gauze that wrapped on her thigh was bleeding through from her sharp movements of jumping over the couch. 

She rolled her eyes, annoyed and looked down at it again, peering at it cautiously to see if it bled through more. 

"Let me see." Vic's morning voice caused her to jump and let the sweats snap back against her skin. 

"See what?" she asked innocently, her eyes glazing over, something that she learned from lying to people about her emotions. Vic sneered and rolled his eyes, walking to Sienna as she jumped from the counter, backing away until the small of her back hit the sink countertop. 

"What you were looking at." Vic said, still advancing on her. Sienna felt trapped as she crossed her arms over her chest, the sweatshirt falling off her shoulder and she didn't try to stop it as it decided to leave her left arm, clinging desperately to her right shoulder. "Let me see." 

"That's disgusting," Sienna spat, leaving her spot pressed against the counter and tried to walk away from Vic, but he stopped her, his warm hand closing on her upper arm. 

"Sienna, I need to know. We made a pact." Vic's brown eyes flashed dangerously. He growled at Sienna and pulled her back with a little more force when she tried to pull away. "Sienna, I don't want to threaten you, but if you don't show me, then I'll tell your dad." 

"Shut up!" Sienna hissed, remembering that there was a room full of men a meters away. "They might hear you-" 

"Mikes passed out drunk, he was drinking whiskey all night. Jaime doesn't wake up until about 12:00 and it's only 7:20, and Tony can't hear anything over his own snores. No one is going to wake up." 

"Noah might." Sienna pulled her arm, trying to get it back, but Vic's grip tightened. 

"So what? Something tells me he already knows." Vic's eyebrows drew together and he leaned in, his eyes meeting hers. "Now, Sienna, I'm not lying. I will tell your father if you don't show me what you were looking at before. I don't want you to tell me. I want to see it." 

"But you said that everything that we talked about would be confidential." Sienna mumbled, her eyes welling with tears. Vic grunted and let go of her arm surprisingly fast. 

"I said everything was confidential, yes. But I also said that if I thought you were going to hurt yourself, then I was going to tell someone." Vic said seriously, lowering his voice. "Please, Sienna. Just let me in." 

Sienna wiped the tears from her eyes and nodded once, walking away from him, trudging up the stairs. She stared at the living room to see if they all were sleeping, Vic's hand freezing on the banister as he did the same. 

Jaime was sleeping soundly curled up under one of the comforters on the second air mattress surrounded by cushions. Tony and Noah were still sleeping as far as she could tell, and Mike was, as Vic said, passed out his mouth open, the whole shebang. Vic nudged her up a bit and she rolled her eyes, climbing the stairs again.