Peter Pan

-------

Sienna

-------

"Can you please come out?" Tony's soft voice asked, his silhouette from underneath the door shifting a little. Sienna could tell that he was lying down, seeing how his voice wasn't muffled. 

"No." She said stubbornly. Austin was probably wishing he had never installed a lock on her door. She was taking full advantage of that and she was currently sitting on her bed fighting an inner battle with herself on slitting her wrists or not. 

"C'mon, Sienna. Please?" Tony asked, pleadingly. Now his voice was muffled so she could tell he was sitting up. She ignored him and picked up the blade for the fourth time. It was to tempting to just drag it across her skin-but she couldn't do that. What about Austin? She tossed the blade back down on the comforter, watching it bounce slightly in fascination. 

What about Austin? He lied. He didn't exactly lie about anything, he just didn't tell her. And to think! Ronnie had to tell her! It was embarrassing to say the least. 

"Sienna, please…" Tony sounded like he was about to give up, just like Vic had. Vic huffed and puffed and finally retreated down stairs, hollering at Tony to give it a try. She felt hopeless. She felt bad that Tony had to try to coax her out of her room. Didn't he have like…a girlfriend to get to or something? Didn't he have a life

"Si-" Tony grunted. Great. Now he was getting pissed off and he didn't even have enough patience to call her by her full first name. She felt bad. She was about to apologize when she heard another voice. 

"Sienna, it's Jaime." said the slightly nasally, yet still low pitched voice of Jaime himself. Of course, Vic would call on his bandmates for help. Mike tried first, promising a blunt under his breath making sure that Vic didn't hear, whatever the hell that was. Then Vic tried, promising that things would be okay, not convincing her. Now Tony was giving up, after just asking her politely to come out of her room. What was Jaime going to say? 

This is ridiculous, she thought to herself. Why am I making this so difficult for everyone? I'm such a brat. I'm such an ungrateful brat.

Sienna cringed at that thought, picking up the blade again. Just one small cut, no one would know the difference. You could cut on your thighs again. Lord knows you don't wear shorts that often

Sienna felt sick as she fingered the blade in her palm, her brown hair flopping over her face, hiding her tears. Just one cut-

"No." She murmured, tossing the blade back down, her fingertips now sore and sliced up from her harsh actions. 

"Can we just talk? You don't have to come out, I just want to make sure you're okay." Jaime pleaded, sounding as helpless as Sienna felt. 

Sienna swallowed thickly and bit her lip. 

"What is there to talk about?" She croaked. "There's nothing to say." 

"Well, shit, kid." Jaime muttered, sounding a bit excited over the fact that Sienna responded at all. "We're all worried sick about you." 

"You don't need to be." Sienna scoffed, picking the blade back up and watched as it glinted in the light. "Don't you have lives to get back to or something? I really just want to be left alone." 

"No way." Jaime chuckled softly. "We're not leaving you alone. Not in your state." Sienna rolled her eyes, biting her lip. Oh god, she wanted to cut. "Why are you locked away, Rapunzel?"