Birdy!

-------

Austin

-------

After Sienna exploded at him, he didn't know how she was doing. She seemed fine. The events took place two days ago, and things were getting back into the normal, except Sienna and Austin rarely talked.

Their conversations would go: 'You hungry?' 

'Mmm'

'Kay. I'll leave this out.'

'Kay.'

'Night,'

'Mmm.'

Austin bit his lip and adjusted his mic stand. 

Alan bustled up beside him as he was tapping his mic. He was trying to get it into the position that was just right for him to be singing at and so he could stomp around on stage. He needed to get his anger out one way or another. 

"Austin, how are you?" asked his friend softly. Austin looked down at the smaller man and rolled his eyes. 

"I'm fine, Ashby. Stop asking." Austin then took the liberty in walking away from Alan, but he just followed, his guitar in his hand. 

"Austin, I know you're upset with Sienna, but this wasn't her fault." Alan said breathlessly. Austin turned on Alan. 

"What? No I'm not upset with her." Austin said coldly. Alan looked like he relaxed a bit, but Austin continued his statement. "I'm disappointed in her." 

Alan looked like he was going to be sick. 

"Austin. You can't say that." Alan moaned dramatically. Austin narrowed his eyes. 

"Why not?" 

"Because. I checked her wrists, checked her stomach, her thighs, she didn't cut." Alan whimpered, not liking Austin's tone. "She was trying not to cut for you. She didn't want to worry you-" 

"I opened her hand and a blade was sticking out of her palm." Austin growled causing Alan to take a step back. "In her palm. Do you know how much damage that caused me?" 

"Do you know how much damage that caused her?" Alan retaliated. Austin's upper lip curled. 

"Yeah. A really bad scar." He regretted the words right as they flew past his lips, covering his mouth and his eyebrows raised. "Oh my God-Alan-" 

"Shut the fuck up, Austin." Alan snapped, turning away, tears dotting his eyes. "You don't know what it's like, or what it's like to go through those things. Fuck you." 

Austin's eyes flickered down to Alan's wrists. He only saw the slightly whiter marks because he knew where to look. When his eyes met Alan's, he was immediately shamed more. 

"Austin-" Alan started, but Austin shook his head. 

"I'm sorry. I'm an asshole. I know." 

"I was going to say," Alan said, annoyed, "that Sienna is here."

"What?" Austin gasped. He glanced around the room to see Sienna sitting side stage, flicking through her camera roll. "Did she hear everything?" 

"She came in while you were looking at my wrists, dumbass." Alan sighed, tuning his guitar up.

Austin didn't know if Alan had forgiven him or not for the statement that he had just said, and turned to Sienna. 

"Hey, Si. We're just finishing up soundcheck. I think we're gonna watch Asking Alexandria's set and then go to the Green Room for You Me At Six's to get ready for our set." He said, watching as Sienna looked up at him with slight confusion.