You're Too Young To Live This Way

I'm gonna be a liar here and make a character's past…:) Also the song: The Great Hendowski…can't we just pretend that OMAM came out with it after Austin met Sienna? Please? Let's play pretend :) Short Chappy. Sorry :) Also, attached Photo, how I picture Sienna on the plane...

-------

Sienna

-------

"Ugh." Sienna mumbled, closing her eyes. Austin frowned and looked over at his daughter, a bit worried. They were sitting in the green room, waiting for the venue to open to let the kids in. Matt Kean was throwing gold fish at Jordan and Josh. Max and Matt were in a heated argument about some sort of guitar pick as Alan and the others played video games. 

Sienna's legs were draped over her fathers and her head was resting on Noah's thigh. Alexis was resting on the couch next to Austin, her hand entwined with his. Austin still looked worried and Sienna groaned, pulling her hair back a bit and then putting her head back on Noah's leg. Noah sighed and played with her long hair, tugging on it gently. 

"You okay?" Austin asked, his hand resting on her knee. 

"Yeah. I'm just…ya know." Sienna shifted a little so she sat up, the blood rushing to her head and she leaned back into the couch, her eyes closing. 

"When was the last time you ate something, Birdy?" Lee's voice asked. Sienna opened one eye and peered at the man who was fixing his hair after Oli messed with it. 

"Uh, maybe…uh, I dunno." She said, really not knowing when. It was hard to eat something, especially when she found that she wasn't hungry. She noticed a difference too: her jeans were a little too big, making her have to wear a belt all the time or adjust her pants every now and then, her shirts hung loose to her body and her ribs were becoming more visible. She had always gotten into the habit of not eating a lot out of default from not having a lot of money, and she had yet to adjust to this steady income that her father was earning. 

"…Sienna…" Austin sighed. Sienna snapped her gaze to her dad, her eyebrow quirking. 

"Oh, don't you 'Sienna' me." she smirked, rolling her eyes, but when she looked around, she saw others staring at her worriedly. Phil was giving her this look that was indescribable and Sienna felt like she was under a microscope. It looked like a mix between pained, annoyed, and sympathetic. Sienna looked away and stood up, crossing her arms over her chest. She wore a teal silky button up, under that was a PTV tank top. She wore tight jeans that were now a little baggy and she frowned, walking to where the packaged water sat. She leaned down and picked one up and opened it, letting the liquid hit her tongue, soothing her cotton mouth. 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." She said quietly. She saw Austin give a small nod and she dropped the water on the table before exiting the room to escape the awkwardness. 

Instead of going to the bathroom like she said she was going to do, she walked around a little, exploring the back of the venue that was cut off from fans. She found herself going backstage to where there was a small set of stairs that led to a top loft that was in the shadows where the photographers would sometimes sit to get cool angles and shots. Man, it was up high

She sat towards the center of the tall ledge, marveling at the fact that she was at least twenty five feet from the ground, if not, more. She could hear as the sound of chatting increased as she realized the doors must've opened. She could see that the teen girls and boys, some looking too young to be here, race in, hoping to get front row spots. She smiled at them, knowing that she was invisible. Well, not invisible. That would be impossible. The fans just couldn't see her, and she liked that feeling.