People Fucking Suck...

-------

AUSTIN

-------

"I don't understand why they keep thinking Tom killed himself." Alex mumbled, looking down at his feet. "It's fucked what the kids come up with these days. I mean, yeah, Lullabies' lyrics are a bit misleading like that, but Tom died in his sleep." 

"People who don't know the true meanings to songs make up their own versions to make them feel slightly better." Austin told his friend, sympathetically. Alex made a face and snapped his laptop shut with a grunt. 

"How's Sienna?" He asked, scratching his eyebrow. "Adam and Rian got some pictures of the security guards grabbing her." 

"Those must be some weird shots." Austin admitted. "I think she's doing good." 

Alex nodded back and sighed loudly. "I was thinking about making some cookies or something." 

"Cookies sound really good." Austin laughed agreeing with Alex. Alex grinned and stood, slapping his thighs. 

"Then lets make cookies!" 

Austin grunted and opened his laptop. "What kind?" 

"Chocolate chip. OOO! Peanut butter ones. Or! OR-OR, we could make molasses!" 

Austin gave Alex a look and Alex smiled smugly. 

"Erm, chocolate chip." Alex said, nodding to himself. "That sounds yummy." 

Austin looked up the classic recipe for chocolate chip cookies so he could make some for everyone on tour. 

He would never think of himself as making cookies in spare time, but since he had this weird craving for something sweet, he agreed to Alex's option. 

"Where's Sienna?" Alex asked, looking in the kitchen for the ingredients. 

"Ah, she, Vic, and Alan are getting lunch." Austin murmured, grabbing a beer and cracking it open. 

"Really? Where's everyone else?" 

"Well, Tino and Phil went off to the arcade. Aaron is skyping his wife, Jack, Rian, Zack, Mike, and Jaime are playing soccer....uh...I dunno where Tony is." 

"I'm right here." Tony laughed, making both of the men jump. 

"How long have you been there?" Austin chuckled as Tony fed T-Cubed some lettuce. 

"I've been here for an hour." Tony replied, wiping his hands on his pants. "I didn't wanna play soccer. Can I help make cookies?" 

"Sure." Alex said, already in search of flour. 

"You're not gonna find any flour here." Austin said shaking his head. 

"We have some on our bus." Tony supplied.

"Why?" Both of the men asked, raising their eyebrows. 

"Uhh, hello? Mexican food every night, extra flour tortillas!" Tony exclaimed. 

"That's a lie," Alex blurted out, "you can't be racist to yourself when all you use your stupid flour is when you play pranks on your friends and roadies." 

"Same thing." Tony smirked, shrugging. "Be right back. Need anything else?" 

Austin looked at the recipe and nodded. "Vanilla? Oh wait, we have that for shots. Baking soda? Yeah. Baking soda and flour." 

"Okay." Tony left the bus, whistling a tune. Austin and Alex burst out laughing shaking their heads. 

"Did YOU know he was here?" Austin asked his friend. Alex shook his head, giggling.