Welcome To A World Where Dreams Become Nightmares

---------

Alan

---------

He woke with a snort and his hand instantly went to his face. Fuck. He had a bad dream. It consisted of the bullies he had when he was in high school. His weren’t as bad as Austin’s. He remembered all of the horrible things they were saying about him. They made fun of his red hair, his scars, the calluses on his fingers from playing guitar, and his sister. 

The nightmare ended how it always ended. He ended his own life to stop the bullying. It was the only way. His bandmates found him later in his room, covered in his blood. 

Alan sighed and rubbed his head, crawling from his bunk. There was a small buzzing sound coming from his phone, and he pulled it from the covers, interested in who it was from. 

Check on Sienna! It was from Vic. It confused Alan even further. He poked his head into Sienna’s bunk and realized that she wasn’t in there. Out of pure instinct, he looked to his right. He saw two feet and cocked his head, slightly confused. As he got closer, he realized the feet belonged to Sienna. 

Laughing to himself, he walked into the kitchen, thinking she had just fallen asleep after Aaron and her went on their walk. 

He leaned down and raised his eyebrows. She had an empty bottle of Maker’s Mark beside her, along with her phone. Alan chewed on his bottom lip and reached out to pull her into his arms. She was as cold as ice. Before he could scream there came a pounding on the door. Alan shouted out the door combination and pulled Sienna into his lap. He hugged her tightly and screamed again. 

He could hear someone forcing their way onto the bus and he flinched when Vic gave a startled scream as well. 

“The fuck is going on?” mumbled Austin, walking into the room. Alan looked up at his best friend, tears streaming down his cheeks. 

“Austin! I don’t know why-what-I found her on the ground-I-”

Austin shoved Alan away from Sienna, sending him into Vic’s legs. Vic helped Alan stand but he was shaking so badly, he still needed support. 

“Sienna! No, baby, come on-” Austin whispered, kissing her face repeatedly. Alan’s stomach churned and he covered his face. 

“Don’t just stand there, asshole!” Austin shouted. “Call 911!” 

Alan’s fumbling fingers caught his phone and he dialed the number. 

“911, what’s your emergency?” asked an operator’s voice. 

“I-I need help!” Alan stuttered. By now the rest of the band was waking up and walking into the kitchen area. “I-I don’t k-know what happened! She’s j-just lying there-I can’t-” Vic grabbed the phone from Alan. 

“She tried to kill herself. We need someone here, now!” Vic ordered. Alan was shaking his head, his hands covering his face. 

“How do you know it’s suicide?” he whimpered, trying to ignore Austin’s broken pleas. 

Vic’s eyes were wet with potential tears. “Her tweet.” he explained. “Her fucking tweet.” 

Alan was stunned as Vic gave the address to the operator and then grabbed Sienna with Austin. “Turn on the shower, really hot.” Vic directed. “Stick your fingers down her throat. Try to make her throw up.” 

Alan watched as Austin and Vic disappeared in the small bathroom, the water turning on. He felt his legs wobble and he fell down, sobbing. Arms wrapped around him, hugging him tightly. 

“Shh, Alan, it’s okay.” Tino soothed. 

“N-n-no! It’s not okay!” Alan wailed. “I just found-I could have done something-” 

“You couldn’t have done anything.” Tino shushed him gently, patting him on the back. “She did it to herself.” 

“I can’t-” he started, but he was cut off by the sound of high pitched gagging. 

“That’s it, baby girl.” came Austin’s voice. “Come on-” 

Alan shoved Tino away and leaped to his feet, pushing his way past Aaron and Phil to get to the bathroom. 

Sienna was halfway in the shower, her upper body being held by Austin. His fingers were gently pushing at her lips again, her eyes were screwed shut, her teeth clenched together. Vic was rubbing at her legs to try to restore heat into her body. 

“Move, Alan.” said Vic, looking up at the young red head. The paramedics brushed past him, pulling Sienna up. Vic turned off the shower and followed after the men in blue suits. 

Austin fell back into the shower, sopping wet. He brought his legs up to his chest and started crying. Alan carefully crawled to his best friend. He dragged himself to Austin’s side, not minding the fact that it was wet. Austin immediately leaned into Alan. 

“Why couldn’t I see it?” Austin whispered. “She was dying-” 

“You couldn’t see what she didn’t show.” 

“I’m her father.” Austin snarled. “I’m supposed to know when she feels this way.” 

“You can’t expect to know everything.” Alan shakily reasoned. 

“I’m supposed to.” Austin argued. 

“Shut up.” Alan said, bringing Austin closer. Austin’s sobs got worse and he clenched onto Alan shaking. “She’ll be okay. I promise.” 

Short update! Sorry! School's busy! Beginning of quarter 2 so I'm working my ass off !