Crowd Surfing is Dangerous

-------

Sienna

-------

Sienna wasn't impressed when Austin sat down next to her with his take out chinese food. If anything, she was a bit annoyed, but her new friend, Cara, convinced her to spend time with her father. Sienna sighed and leaned her elbow on the table, her hands propping up her head. Austin gave her a small smile. 

"So, how has everything been?" Austin asked softly, his head lolling a bit. Sienna felt her lip curl a bit. 

"Fine. How was your new friend?" Sienna felt kind of guilty for laying this on him and when his smile fell from his face, she felt even more guilty. 

"Si-" Austin muttered. "I know you're mad at me because I made a mistake. I'm not going to make up an excuse, but I'm just really, really-" He made sure that Sienna was looking at him before he continued. "Sorry." 

Sienna looked down and played with her fingers. "I'm sorry too." Austin gently ran his fingers down her cheek and she glanced up. Sienna smiled a little bit, but then remembered that Avery and her were now no longer talking. She sighed and looked away. Austin frowned. 

"Si, what's wrong? There's something else going on, isn't there?" Austin asked softly. Sienna looked up at him and bit her lip. 

"Uh, I don't know what you mean." She lied. Austin gave her a small grin. 

"You sure?" 

Sienna sighed and felt more annoyed, knowing that he wouldn't give up, so instead, she just gave him a nasty glare. "It's Avery." 

"So I've heard." Austin admitted. "I mean, Josh was saying how he was trying to two time, right?" 

Sienna felt herself give a little nod, hating the fact that her father was right. Austin made a noise of dismissal in the back of his throat. "That doesn't even matter. Josh also said how you were mad at me because of that girl, and how you thought I was trying to replace your mother." 

Sienna looked up at Austin, looking for confirmation, but he only shook his head. 

"No one will ever replace your mother." Austin told her, his hand falling on her arm. "I promise you that. Do you want me to pinky promise?" 

"That's not necessary." Sienna smirked, letting her head fall a bit out of her slouching habit. Austin smiled sadly at her. 

"Here, let me see your hands." 

Sienna held out her hands, palms up to show them to her father. Austin slowly pulled back the gauze and gave her a small smile. "They're healing quite nicely." 

"Yeah." Sienna said, her eyes glazing over out of discomfort. 

"Mmm." Austin let go of her hands and finally just stared at her from across the table. "I love you. You know that, right?" Austin asked softly. Sienna felt her eyes burn as she almost started crying. 

"Yeah, I do. I love you too." Sienna felt her chest become a bit lighter as Austin's smile grew wider. She was tempted to call him 'Dad', but she didn't want to put that kind of trust in him again. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"I guess you can take pictures again, if you want." Austin sighed, rubbing his head. "I just don't want you getting hurt again." 

"I've already took pictures this tour." Sienna scoffed. "And I'm wearing that stupid patch on my back. Plus, they all know me. Tom'll protect me." She glanced at the blue eyed man who nodded sharply. 

"Of course I will, Austin. I'll make sure she's alright." Tom promised. Austin still looked weary, but leaned down and hugged Sienna. 

"Okay, okay. Fine. Go. Have fun." He nodded to her. Sienna giggled and pranced off after Tom, who was equally happy. The bands were going to play in the order of You Me At Six, Of Mice & Men, Asking Alexandria, and Bring Me The Horizon. Sienna had it all planned out.