...Bad Luck...

BTW! I know nothing about the families of the people I’m writing about, so yeah, everything is pretty much fiction when it comes to the pasts of the characters I write about. Ugh, I don’t even know why I pretend I know. :)

---------

Sienna

---------

“You have to eat something.” Alex pleaded. Sienna only gave him a cold glare. Tino and Aaron were out with the van again and they were going to pick up Austin and the others. 

“I’m not hungry.” She told him. Alex sighed and looked down at his hands. She felt guilty for acting this way towards him, but she felt even more guilty that Austin and the others were arrested. She sighed loudly and wrinkled her nose. “I’m sorry, Alex. I really am. I’m just-” 

Alex smiled sadly. “I understand.”

Alan looked at her from across the couch and gave her a gentle grin. “It’s okay, Sienna. It’s not the first time Austin’s been arrested.” 

Sienna didn’t know if this should make her feel better or not, but she definitely felt guilty for not being able to keep Vic away from the fight. She also felt an insane amount of guilt because the gig was canceled, seeing how about 46% of all of the bands were arrested. 

She glanced up to see Of Mice’s tour manager storming onto the bus. He pointed a finger at Sienna and crossed his arms over his chest. “Who got taken in last night?” He asked, his voice sounding like it was a struggle to stay calm. 

“Austin...Phil...Jack...-” She broke off and covered her face again. Through her fingers, she saw the tour manager’s composure falter a bit as his face softened. It kind of sickened her that she didn’t know his name and she was spending so much time around him. As if Alan could read her mind, he looked up at the tour manager and stuck out his tongue. 

“Mark...no need to be an asshole.” he joked around. Sienna felt herself relax a little. Mark...so that’s his name. 

Mark sighed loudly and rubbed his head. Sienna lowered her hands and Mark gave her a small smile, sitting next to Alan and he rested his elbows on the table, leaning towards Sienna. 

“Sorry, Sienna. Erm, who else got arrested last night?” 

Sienna sucked in her cheeks and looked down at her hands. “Austin, Phil, Jack, Zack, Tony, Vic.”

“How did it happen?” Mark asked softly. Sienna felt her stomach clench in embarrassment. She already told the police what happened and Mike was standing right next to her, so he knew too. She wasn’t really in the mood to repeat what happened. 

“Erm,” She started, but the door opened. Hoping to see Austin, she leaped up, but to her disappointment, she saw Rian, Mike and Jaime walk onto the bus, followed by Matt Flyzik. She felt horrible that she got six out of the thirteen performers arrested and she was feeling even more bad that all of the attention was turned to her. Alex gave her a small hug and she shook her head, stepping away. She walked quietly to the back lounge where she curled up on the couch, the spot where Austin normally sat, and tried not to think about how guilty she felt. 

While she was soaking in all of the feelings of guilt, she glanced up to see Matt F. walk in and he sat next to her on the couch. He rubbed at his nose once with the back of his index knuckle and and ran his hand through his hair. Sienna noticed she was staring at him and she blushed, looking away quickly. She heard Matt give a sigh and heard him shift around on the leather.