Full Frontal Discusses Bras

Hey guys! I'm re-opening my oneshots! Please send me a DIRECT MESSAGE if you want one written! Just tell me your name and who you want it with, and either FLUFFY, SAD, or ANYTHING.

I would love it if we could steer away from smut, but I guess I could do some thing of smut, but I'm all smutted out from Yes Sir. :P, so the smut I'll write for those who request it would probably be elementary smut. Thank you!

PS: Zack Merrick is fricken Hot... ^^^^^

-------

Sienna

-------

It was the day of the beginning of tour. They had already flown over to Europe, and they were now settled on the bus. One long day of traveling, and the next day, the concerts begin. They were sharing a bus with All Time Low, and ADTR was sharing a bus with PTV. Right now, they were all piled in the back lounge while All Time Low's tour manager: Matt Flyzik, went over the rules of tour.

"Okay, so no bringing girls on the bus, or boys, Jack. No bad drugs, no staying out until 3, and please someone tell me they're not going to be shitfaced every night. I mean, we do have a minor here living with us for right now."

Sienna was unamused.

"It's okay, Flyzik." Rian sighed. "I'm not going to be getting too shitfaced this tour. Gotta stay healthy."

"Same." Zack replied, nodding. Alan shrugged.

"No promises," he muttered, causing Jack to slap him 'high-five'.

"And anyway," Sienna joined in, "what's the difference between them being sober or drunk? Either way, they're all immature."

"Hey!" Jack pouted. "That hurt my feelings!"

"Cry about it." Sienna smirked. Jack proceeded to fake sob in Alex's shoulder.

"Okay, so is that it for rules and such?" Alex asked, "because we have to do a show for Full Frontal."

Sienna's eyebrows raised. Austin sighed.

"I guess, if no one has anything else to say..." Flyzik said. No one else said anything, so Alex clapped his hands.

"Alright! Everyone, leave! Except for Vinny. Oh, and Rian. Let's set this fucker up!"

Sienna shuffled out of the room with her father and his band, all retreating to the front lounge. She missed Noah, she really did, but since she came out with telling Vic all of these things, she realized how much she actually depended on Noah, so she decided that a little bit of distance between them was good for now.

She pulled out a notebook from her backpack and her laptop and plopped down at one of the tables, getting ready to start her math work. It had seemed like forever since she did her correspondence, but she knew she had to do a few pages of it if she wanted to squeeze by this year.

She started up the program which held her math problems and she chewed at the end of her pencil, trying to work out the geometry problem.

Alan sat down next to her, on his phone, but peeking over her shoulder, incase she got stuck on a question. Austin was sitting across from her, his thumbs typing text messages, probably to Alexis. Sienna was surprised how the couple stayed together for so long without even seeing each other in so long. Sienna couldn't do that for the life of her.

"How do you do the indirect proof again?" Sienna asked Alan. Alan scrunched up his nose and looked at the problem.

"You assume that the given prove thingy is false." Alan pointed to the writing on the screen. The gears clicked in Sienna's brain and she nodded, finishing the problem.