Sleepovers With Bands and BandGeeks

-------

Sienna

-------

Noah and Sienna sat on the couch, cuddled up with each other watching a random show on Netflix. Noah was holding her so tightly, it was almost painful, but she didn't mind it. She honestly missed it.

Sienna sighed and leaned back into the comfy couch, biting at her nails every now and then.

The show was Supernatural, of course, and right now the boys were driving away in the black 'cool' car. They were having a Supernatural marathon, and they just finished the first episode of the first season. Noah's arms began to lose their grip. Sienna clutched onto him tighter.

"I can't believe my dad let you stay the night." Sienna scoffed. Noah nodded, laughing.

"Me neither." He smiled. "But I'm so glad he did. I missed you."

"You didn't remember me." Sienna said quietly. "I mean, I know it's not your fault...but I felt like I was...unimportant...or not important enough."

Noah glanced down at Sienna, concern etched in his features.

"Sienna, you are extremely important to me." Noah whispered as Netflix automatically played the second episode. "You know that, right? You are the second most important thing to me. The first one is my brother, but you're not that far off from being number one. In fact, no, you are the most important thing to me." Noah shifted a little to look down at Sienna with a loving smile. "My brother is stuck with me, no matter what I do, so there's no chance that he would get rid of me, but you...you're...you could get rid of me if you wanted to, and I don't want you to leave me. Ever."

Tears filled Sienna's eyes and she grinned at Noah, biting her lip.

"Nah, you're stuck with me too."

Noah laughed. "Awe, shit. Well, I guess it could be worse..."

"Shut up!" Sienna giggled, smacking his arm gently. Noah grasped her hand and kissed it. Sienna blushed even harder.

"Erm-" coughed Austin uncomfortably. The two looked up from the couch and watched as Austin awkwardly leaned against the door frame of the living room. "Jus' wondering where you kiddos were sleeping tonight..."

Sienna could tell by Austin's tone that he would rather them be sleeping in different rooms, but Sienna didn't want to leave Noah's side. She didn't want to lose him again. She sank her teeth into her lip.

"Uh, can...can we sleep in my room?"

Austin swallowed hard. "Uh...I think..."

She could see his thoughts rushing through his head. Her heart was pounding from anxiety seeing her father weigh his options in his head.

"Please?" Sienna whispered. Austin sighed.

"What the hell. Fine, you guys can sleep in your room. But I don't want any 'suspicious' behavior. And if you guys are going to be listening to loud music, I want the door open."

"Why? Because you want to make sure we're not fucking?" Sienna laughed sarcastically, rolling her eyes. Austin's ears turned red.

"No. I want you to keep the door open because chances are, I probably like the music you're listening to, and if there's going to be late music jams or whatever, I want to hear it too."

"Oh." Sienna laughed and Noah squeezed her sides making her giggle even louder.

"By the way." Austin said, moving from the door frame to sit on the couch too. "I'm having a couple of people over. I think we're having a little party. So-"